The Sleep Over

Comincia dall'inizio

“It’s ok to cry when you’re scared I sometimes used to” I whisper in his ear. He hugs me tighter.

“Thank you” he whispers back. I pull away from him he is smiling again.

“Aww can we have a hug Gracie” Harry says pretending to be sad. I shake my head

“You were mean to Niall you should not be mean to people. It can make them sad” I say they are all looking at me with a weird expression.

“Sorry Niall” Liam says

“Yea sorry mate” Harry and Zayn

“Thanks guys”

I’m glad they said sorry to Niall I don’t like when others are sad. I know how it feels when people say things to you it can stick with you and can give you bad thoughts.

Daddy and Perrie walk back in.

“Ok boys lets go shall we.” Dad says they all stand up and go and give me a hug good bye. Daddy walks over to me. I control my breathing I’m getting a little scared now

“Ok princess. We are going to go have fun and don’t worry about anything ok baby. Perrie will look after you and the other girls are awesome you will be fine. Get Perrie to call me if you want to come home ill come and get you straight away. I Love you princess” Daddy says giving me a big hug and a kiss on my forehead.

“Good bye daddy have a good night” we follow them outside and wave until they are out of sight. Well this is it I guess.

“Are you ok sweetie?” Perrie says. I give a little nod we walk inside.

“The girls should be here in about an hour or so. We need to do some shopping to get lots of junk food. We better get your jacket on it is getting a little cold outside” Perrie says she sounds a little nervous which is making me nervous.

“Aunty Perrie are you ok you sound nervous” I ask her when we get to the car she gives a nervous laugh

“I guess I am I want to make sure you have a good night tonight your dad said you where a bit scared. Also I don’t want anything to happen to you because last time we went out you ended up in hospital, I just don’t want anything to happen to you” she says I guess I get what is going on I wonder if Daddy told her exactly what I told him. I don’t want her worrying though otherwise she won’t have a good time.

“Don’t worry Aunty Perrie I’m sure tonight will be good. Don’t stress otherwise things will go bad and you won’t have any fun, I’ll make sure I let you know if I get scared or something, nothing bad will happen.” Well I hope nothing bad will happen.

“You are too smart for your age love. Thank you though it made me feel better. You really are a special kid you know that yea” I just give a little nod. I move over and give her a hug. I like hugging I missed out for so long it feels nice to have some cuddles. We pull up at the shop and we hop out there are quite a few cars around so Perrie picks me up.

“Let’s go and get lots of sugar and stuff” we grab a trolley we walk to the lolly and crisp isle. We get so much stuff. We then go and get soft drink and then we go get something else.

“You can’t have a party without cookie dough and cake frosting” Perrie says with a big smile. I can’t wait to try it.

We get back to the house and we get everything inside putting everything into bowls and put them on the bench.

“The other girls should be here soon lets go I’m going to bring some mattresses out did you want to sit on the couch and watch something. “

“Can I take Galileo outside for a bathroom break?”