I Know

-August-
I hear a knock on the door. I know who it is, it will be Ciara. I get up off my couch walk over to my door and see Kara. "What do you want." I say. In a flash she knocks me out cold.
"Aug." Aug?" I hear a soft voice. I slowly open my eyes and see Ciara. "What happened?" I ask getting up. "Kara knocked you out, but I beat her up and now she's not here." She says. "Ok." I say. I hit my lap so that Ciara can sit on my lap.
She gets the signal and sits on my whip. I pin her down and kiss her. She bites on my bottom lip as she grinds on me while I'm holding her hips. "Aug." She moans.
"Am I disturbing any of you?" A voice says I look behind me and see Trey. "Oh sh.." I say. "Don't worry pretend I'm not here." He says sitting on a chair. "Nice try pervert." I say as I let go of Ciara.
"Yall nasty." Trey says. Me and Ciara laugh. "How yall havin sex without the sex god." He says. And there he is.... He isn't joking if he says that he means it. Source... Experience(s).
   "Move over pretty boy." Trey says sitting next to Ciara. "Let's see what under these covers." He says, but Ciara kicks him and gets up. I hold in my laugh. "Got hurt pretty boy?" I ask Trey.
       "Pretty boy down." He jokes rolling around. The lights go out. "What the." I say. I get the candle and Ciara is gone. "Ciara!" I yell. "Trey stop playing." I say and I turn the direction where he was standing he wasn't there either...
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
XOXO