Superman

-August-
I jump and carry Ciara in my arms. The boulder drops, surprising both me and Ciara nothing happens to the ground. Ciara hugs me tightly. I know who I want now. I want a real woman like Ciara. Not these dick suckin hoes, gold diggers, or thots. I need Ciara. Chris is a lucky man to have Ciara. Or was.
Ciara lets go and we both leave the studio and go to my crib. "Baybeh your dirty as hell." I say looking at sawdust all over her body. "I am gonna go bathe then." She says walking away. I stare at her long legs leading up to her fine ass. I hear the bath water damn all the hot water gon be gone lol. I get in my boxers and sit on the couch...
-Ciara-
I let the hot water wash the dust. "WOOHOO." August yells running and he jumps into the bathtub. "AUGUST!" I yell laughing. "Quality time." He says smirking. "Oh really." I challenge him. "Mhm." He says as we get face to face. I take a towel and put it on. "You're childish." He says and laughs. He gets up and wraps a towel too.
                      I run and he chases after me. "Can't get me." I yell. "Sure I could." He yells. We both get to the kitchen counter I motion to the other side so does he. "Hey look at that." I point at something and he looks and I run. "Dang it." He says chasing me. "I give up." He says sweating. "See what I did to you." I say. He laughs and pins me down to the couch. "Tricked ya." He says. "Mm did you really." I say rubbing his back while he's on top of me. "Yeah." He says. I touch his bruise and he jumps up and I get up.
          "Can I get a kiss at least." He says. "Yes." I say and we both kiss....
Vote
Comment
Follow
XOXO