Unknown Terrotories and Mixed Feelings.

Chapter 6

Nandini was very upset and suddenly someone entered the washroom (Person - P)

P: Hey,  What happened?

Nandini: Nothing. Thanks.

P:  Are you new to this office?

Nandini : ( Stopped crying now but she was really sad) Yes today is my first day.

P: Okay. Hello, I am Navya naveli. I joined this office last month.

[Writer's note: Haha. Sorry if you thought it'll be Manik :p]

Nandini: I am Nandini Murthy.

Navya: Hello, Nandini. We both are new so let's say we can be friends?

Nandini: Yes (She smiled)

Navya:  Okay, let's go to the cafeteria. I am hungry and it's lunchtime and you can tell me the reason for your Niagra falls there.

Nandini: Niagra Falls? (Laughs a little) Yes, let's go.

Cafeteria

Navya: So tell me why were you crying?

Nandini narrated the whole scenario to her with a sad face.

Navya: So you were appointed by Cabir sir? He is so hot!

Nandini: Navya what are you saying?
(She was a very shy introvert girl and didn't indulge in such conversations)

Navya: What Nandini. Don't be so shy. And do not deny it okay? By the way, Manik sir is also hot. *winks*

Nandini just shyly nodded her head.

Navya: Ohh. So you agree ha? (Nudges her) Just in one encounter. Good going.

Nandini: Okay okay, can we drop this topic now?

Navya: Okay, let's go before Manik sir fires the both of us.

Nandini: Yes let's go.

(Nandini was a bit relieved as she at least got to know one person in the office and she tried to forget whatever happened.)
She headed towards Manik's cabin

She sighed and knocked on the door.

Manik asked her to come in.

Manik: Oh you are back. Great. (Manik noticed her sadness)

Nandu: Yes sir.

Manik: So here is your work arrange these files in order and make my tomorrow's schedule.

Nandini: Okay sir.

Manik: Okay start. I am done for the day. So I am leaving.

Nandini nods and says goodbye.

Manik reached his house and while having his coffee he got a call from Cabir

Manik: Hey buddy

Cabir: (Excited) Manik u know who called up?

Manik: Who?

Cabir: The owner of the D3 music company wants to sign an album deal with Fab5.

Manik: What? Are you serious?

Cabir: Yes. Why do you think I'll joke on something like this?

Manik: That's great news and indeed a big opportunity for us. Something I always envisioned.

Cabir: Yeah buddy.

Manik: I have an idea, let's give Alia Dhruv and Mukti a surprise tomorrow with this news. Stay shut until then okay?

Cabir: Okay tomorrow evening my place?

Manik: Done. I can't tell you how happy I am.

Cabir: I know. I know. Control your excitement. Chal, see you tomorrow.

Manik: Yes, bye.

Manik lies down on his bed with sheer happiness on his face. It'll be such a happy day for Fab5 tomorrow.

Meanwhile
At the office, Nandini completes all her work and waits while Navya winds up her work and they leave together.

Navya suggests that they should celebrate their friendship and should go out for dinner to which Nandini agrees happily and Navya takes her to her favorite restaurant.

On the other hand, Manik gets a text from an important client for a dinner meeting. He gets ready and leaves for the meeting.

Coincidently,
Manik lands up at the same hotel as Nandini and Navya.

___________
So do they bump into each other? Who is excited to see an outside office encounter?

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you for your support.