Chapter 9 Help me and DaithiDeLui

Sorry in haven't uploaded in like forever!!!!!!

Jonathan's pov

Help you uncle jonny
NEVER!
Do it you fuckhead!
FUCK OFFF!!!

"Babe?" Evan looked at me with a worried look but I just hugged him. "The voice is hurting me..." I whispered. Next thing you know it my sister came in. "I heard it all.. And your Los santos best killed and your acting like a baby! Man up Jonathan!" She yelled at me.. I was shocked. "Pacific your brother was basically tortured!" Evan yelled. "I just want my brother back. He is not my insane brother!" She cried. "I wanted my brother back for even a second... But he lost his insanity... He was supposed to teach me to fight to help protect you! But I learned alone.. He promised to come back but that promise broke because he was what? Protecting us.." She was crying now. "I'm sorry sis.. I just can't hurt a person anymore.., and don't u guys like me like this? You know normal?.." I said that last part softly and looked away.. "No. I want the brother who SAVED me back..." She yelled and left the room.
"Babe I agree.. I want my maniac back... But no matter what I still love you.." He said softly and kissed my forehead before her left the room I was in. I sighed and left the room also. I went to the training area and began to practice. "I'm sorry." Was all I said before I grabbed a knife and striked at the body bag. I close my eyes and breathed.
I am delirious
And without hesitation I opened my eyes. I laughed my insane laugh and began to 'kill' everything in site. I saw my uncle and I began to smile like a maniac. "Are u here to save me?" He smiled. I smiled even more. "Why would I do that uncle?" I giggled. He seemed afraid. "Your my slave! And that chip can stop you!" He smiled. I giggled and said "haha!!!! I don't have that chip inside me now prisoner..." I laughed. He began to look scared. "But I won't killed you yet... The team had to decide." Was all I said before I cut his arm and walked out.

(Time fore some dathidelui XD it's one of my ships shush XD)
Daithi pov (did I spell it right? I love David but I can't spell his name)
David's pov

Lui was happily watching tv and eating gummy worms. "Pew pew!!" He said in his skweaker voice. "Hi Lui." I said and sat near him. "Hewwo Davi!!" He joked around in his kid voice. "What the fock did u call me?" I laughed. And he laughed also. Anyways we watched a movie. I could help but sit next to him and take off his monkey mask. "Davi wat you d-" I cut him of but kissing his lips. (A/n SOMEONE MAKE ME MORE FANART FOR THIS SHIP <3)
He was frozen and I was just kissing away. I pulled away and looked at him sad a bit... He didn't kiss back.. "Sorry Lui.," was all I said before putting his mask back on. (A/n who else this yaoi is adorable? Me? Anyone? No?)
I sighed and got up to walk to my room.
Sorry Lui...

(IM SHIPPING HARDDD)

Lui pov

He just kissed me. I walked to my room a few minute after he left and laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I took my mask off and touched my lip and began to cry. I've liked David ever since we became best friends. Now here we are. He thinks I rejected him. I didn't. I couldn't move. Why did I do that! I like Davi... D
David I like David.
That's when I immediately stood up and walked into David's room. He was talking his shirt off. I blushing. I didn't have my mask on either shit! He turned around to see me staring and he began blushing but he looked sad. "Waz good?" He asked Tryinth to sound normal. I ran to him and kissed him. He began kissing back and I pulled away. "I like u and earlier forgive me I just needed to process what was happ-" I was cut off by a hug from him. "I forgive you... Lui.." He whispered. I immediately smiled and hugged him back.
I actually love you
Davi

HOLY SHIT I HAD THIS DRAFTED FOR LIKE A MONTH AND IT WAS UNFINISHED XD SHIT GUYS IM SRYY! But here XD
-True