Chapter 7 Seeing you.

Been 6 days Oml 😱😱😱 XD enjoy btw XD Cx

Delirious pov

It's been a year... I refused to do my uncles dirty work in the beginning but he threatened to kill them. I listened to them. Everytime I had to kill someone I'd cry and say sorry. And write sorry on the walls. I was his puppet..
I'm assigned to rob a store. So I get ready my knife and pistol in hand. I slide my mask on and let tears show. I was walking to my car when my uncle was there. "U ready kiddo?" He smiled and I growled. "I hate u.." I mumbled. "We'll remember do as I say or I kill them." He snarled and left to inside this house. I sigh and go to the store and sigh and yelled. "HANDS UP!" Everyone gasped and put their hands up. "GET ON THE FLOOR GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOR!" I Yelled and they all get on the floor. It was silent and I heard a child crying. I broke and said "WHO HAS THE KID?!" I yelled. The woman stood up and I told her to leave I don't want to rob but I have to do this to protect my family from someone... She nodded and took her kid and ran out the door. "Sir put this under your shirt it won't kill u it will make it look like I shot u. He nodded and put the thing under his shirt and he flew back and I told Gino pretend to be hurt. I wrote in sharpie that said I'm sorry. I took all the money and I see men and 2 girls blocking the door. I instantly knew who they were. Once they saw me they came to me. I walk backwards. "No no no no no.." Is all I could say. My sister came to hug me I pushed her off. "Bro u aren't happy to see us u kept your word!" She smiled and I shook my no. Evan came forward smiling. I stepped back. "U kept your word!" He said smiling and I frowned and ran to the door. To only get blocked by Tyler. My eyes widen. "U kept your word!" He smiled too. I drowned and let tears form. I didn't keep it, I was protecting them.. I rand to the other exit only I get stopped by Brian. "What's wrong del?" Evan asked me. I took my mask off to reveal tears. "Bro?" She came to hug but I pushed her back. "I have to-to go he is going to co-" I was cut off by my uncle. No no no!!! "Everyone leave the store!!" Everyone ran out the emergency exit except the guys. "You tried to escape jonny?" My uncle said with anger. "Mi m-ma-master p-please d-dont k-kill th-them.." I said and he laughed. "U will get punished Jonathan." He said and I whimpered and nodded. Anything.
It's amazing the best killer in Los santos broke and has a damn master. "Then let's GO!" He yelled and I obeyed and started to walk to him only to get grabbed on the arm by pacific. "Bro u kept your word.." She had tears. I hugged her. "I'm sorry I'm protecting you guys. I love u" I kissed her forehead and bro hugged the guys. I saw Evan re has a few years. I kissed his cheek and left to my uncle.
-sigh-
Protecting
Them

Sorry for the short chap xDD hoped u enjoyed tho!!
-True