Prologue

The girls all laughed at me and I stares confused. My mother talked me into going to my cousin Sophia's baby shower and we were talking about babies and then all of a sudden it turned on my and my life.

My sex life. Well my lack of. I was a virgin. A 34 year old virgin. And I guess that was what was so funny.

But I didn't find it funny. I just wasn't ready. And I didn't date. But that was hardly my fault. Guys know and days liked skinny thin women. I was far from skinny or thin.

And I had autism. Well I guess you could never grow out of that but when a guy hears that its a turn off. And I'm scared of what they will say.

"Darling you have to get laid. I mean what are you doing sweet heart? Trying to be the worlds oldest virgin. No. We have to fix that right away now don't we girls." My cousin Sophia asked

Everyone nodded their heads and I blushed shaking mine quickly.

"Please don't. I really don't want to meet anyone right now." I said.

They all laughed making my cheeks burn.

"Don't worry we will find someone nice for you." Angëlic smiled.

I looked away. Here we go again. I use to be like other girls. Dream of a strong tall man whom would be my knight and shining armor. Well in my case tall would mean anything above 5"3' cause I was shorter than the average woman by one freaking inch.

Sadly that height makes me look like I'm a middle schooler other than a full grown woman.

"I think Vanessa can pick her own man and she's just waiting. Believe it or not but some man would be all over her and fall deeply in love with her if he knew she waited all this time for the right one to take her up into the clouds of ecstacy." My other cousin Laura said dreamily.

Everyone else sighed like they have heard the most romantic thing in the world. Thank you cousin Laura. OK course this wouldn't be a problem if you dated.

I shook that thought out of my head. Maybe my perfect guy wasn't out there. Maybe all of them were not ready for a commitment or maybe I wasn't meant to have a happy family.

Ruxin's POV

I love you.

Yea right. She loved me so much she left me for another man. A man I saved her from.

After I waahed my hands of her. Whatever happened to her that's on her. She wasn't my responsibility.

All she wanted was a nice lay until her boy toy stopped his flings. And that's wasn't long either.

She tricked me. Made it seem as if she was so innocent and she wasn't. No woman was innocent. They were all dirty. And the ones that acted like they were, well they were the most dirty. Well good ridance.