~.Chapter 5.~ Mall

Aurora's pov (YASSSS)

My eyeballs open up, since the super duper lights turned on. I look around and smile when I see Jason Mcann.

I think I like him. He can be my prince, and I'll be his princess- oh hey there's cookies. I get up and rub my eyes, and stick my hand out to grab a big ol' chocolate chip cookie.

Until it's taken away from me. I look up and see Jason. "Jason, give me the cookie." I demand. Normally I'm nicer, but when you bring cookies involved with it, I get mean.

"We need to brush our teeth first Aurora, or else Ethel won't let us get cookies." Jason says nicely, making me feel bad for being mean. I nod slowly and he takes my hand.

I feel weird things happening in my hand. Did he electrocute me? Is he made of metal? No, well, at least I don't think so. Maybe we just rubbed our socks to much.

My feet dangle from the floor and I squeal happily. "Jason, look I'm flying, I'm really- oh wait, you're just carrying me." I say.

He laughs and sets me on the counter. He jumps up and sits next to me. He hands me my pink toothbrush, and puts on the weird white stuff that somehow makes our teeth cleaner; I don't know.

He does the same to his blue toothbrush and we start brushing. We spit it out and Jason says,"I think we put water in mouths, and spit that out also."

I huff and say,"This is too much work for a cookie!" He chuckles and shakes his head. "Maybe I can get us two cookies each, Aurora." He whispers to me. "Really?" I ask with my eyes wide.

"Yup. Now come on!" He says. I nod and put some water in my mouth, and then I spit it right back out into the sink.

He takes my hand and we walk out. I smile and he walks us in front of the cookies. "Take four." He whispers. I look at my fingers and count four. I look at the cookies and count four again. I take the cookies, and hand him two, and two for me.

"Good job." He says. I smile and ruffles my hair. "Hey you guys aren't allowed to get two!" A boy that hates Jason says. "Well, maybe you should just go play with your Spider-Man toy Phill, or else I'll tell Ethel that you called her ugly!"

Jason hisses to him. The boy gulps and nods. Wow...scary Jason is...well scary. "Sorry you had to see that Aurora. He's just," he looks around and whispers,"A butt." I giggle and say,"That's okay Jason. Let's just eat our cookies, by the bean bags."

Abbie's pov

I walk into Justin's room to see him balled up in a corner. "Justin, what's wrong?" I ask him, my voice full of worry. "I-I missed y-you..." He whispers, and runs over to me.

He buries his face in my neck and takes small breaths. "I'm here now." I whisper to him. "Did you brush your teeth today?" I ask him. "Y-Yup." He says proudly.

I smile and say,"I brought you some new clothes." While showing him the bag I got at Tilly's. "W-What's wrong with t-the clothes I-I have n-now?" He asks innocently.

I chuckle and say,"Nothing, but those clothes are for lounging around, but these," I pause and show him the clothes and his mouth falls agape. I chuckle and say,"These are for going out." He smiles and I set the bag down.

"Um, I'll be outside the door, just call me when you're done...er changing." I say awkwardly.

I step outside, only to be tackled by a tiny body. I squeal when I hear a cute voice say,"Abbie!!! You're back!" Awe so cute. "Aurora!! Hi, I missed you sweetie!" I gush to her.

"So, Aurora, would you like to go to the mall, or the park?" I ask her, hoping she says Mall.

"Hm...well I can always get Ethel to take me to the park, so...the mall!" She says. "YAY!" I say happily.

She giggles and I hear Justin say,"A-Abbie I'm done." I smile and Aurora says shakily,"W-Was that J-Justin?" I give her a confused look and say,"Yeah." She covers her mouth with her tiny hand and says,"T-That's my brother, Abbie!"

My mouth falls agape, and I take her inside. "H-Hi Abbie- Aurora!" He says. They look at each other and jump into each other's arms.

Awe, the feels...

Aurora cups his cheeks and says,"I missed you Mr!" He giggles and gives her an Eskimo kiss. I smile and snap a quick picture. They turn around and I turn the other way and whistle.

"W-What are y-you doing here?" Justin asks happily to Aurora. She says,"They told me this was my new home." He nods slowly and he says,"Was t-this the n-new f-friend you w-were talking a-about, angel?" I nod sheepishly and he smiles brightly.

He sets Aurora down and I take in his appearance. He has a white v-neck, a a gray flannel, black joggers, or what Beth calls,"F**k boy pants." He has black high tops and I smile.

"You guys ready?" I ask. They nod, and both of them take my hand, making me smile. We walk to my jeep, and I get out the booster I have, for when my cousins visit me.

"There Ya go, you're all set!" I chirp to Aurora, when I find i buckling her. "C-Can I-I sit in the front w-with y-you Abbie?" Justin asks sheepishly.

I sigh and contemplate if he should. I mean, what if we get in a crash, he'll get hurt, easily, but if he's in the back, there's a better chance he'll be safer.

Or, you can just actually drive how you're supposed to....

Good point.

"Okay, but hold onto this pillow." I instruct him. He nods and jumps in the front. He hugs the pillow tightly and I jump into the front seat. I say,"Ya'll are buckled up correct?" They nod their cute heads and I smile.

I plug my phone into the aux cord, and play hot in herre by Nelly.

Don't judge..

I start driving and I sing along.

Ah! Oh! Hot in, so hot in here! So hot, so hot in oh! With a little bit of, Uh uh and a little bit of , Uh uh. Just a little bit of, just a little bit of,

I was like, good gracious ass is bodacious, Flirtatious, trying to show faces. I'm waiting for the right time to shoot my steez you know waiting for the right time to flash the ki's

I'm leaving, please believing, Oh! me and my heathens. I need you-

I'm cut off by Justin's and Aurora's laughter. I switch off the radio and say,"Hey." They give me innocent smiles as they keep laughing.

Well then...that's the last time I sing Hot in herre in front of them...

Hi! Vote, comment? And share some ideas, I might just do them. Ps....HAPPY HALLOWEEN, YOU BEAUTIFUL LLAMA!!!!