He opened his arms on me and I didnt even hesitated and ran inside those arms. Inwardly, I blushed in a million shades. But this me, snuggled. Like she's really used to it. For some reason to, I'm kind of jealous by it. He stroked my hair, my body gets all tingly, remembering where I once felt it. Where was it?

"Where have you been silly?" I heard her stated, pouting.

He chuckled, giving me a kiss on the forehead "Doing something. Did you already missed me?" He asked

I hesitantly nodded "Yes.. you left me without even saying anything" I murmured, sulking.

Then, he moved one of his hand on my cheek and lift it up on him. His golden eye pierced on mine's. Inwardly, I blushed once again. But this me was calm, like she loved this sight.

"I love you, my dear Pine Tree"

My eyes widen, inwardly. Eh? I.. I feel weird..

The me smiled sweetly and before I could hear what she said.

I freakin' woke up.

***

"Dipper! Dipp--"

I blinked my eyes opened and saw who woke me up. It was Mabel. I groaned, clicking my tongue "Why the hell did you woke me up!?" I exclaimed, annoyed.

Then she tilt her head, sweatdropping. I rolled my eyes "And when I'm getting to the good part!" I want to throw a tantrum like what Time Baby did but hell, I'll disturb the other patients. Mabel was still confused, thinking probably that I cracked my head.

I sighed "It was a dream, Mabel."

"A dream?"

I smiled by that. I remembered it so clearly that dream. The sun, the smell of the grass. Everything. Even that man. He was gentle. He was almost perfect. "Dipper?"

"It was a beautiful dream. As if someone prepared it for me." I giggled, dazing at the ceiling "I wish dreams do come true too, huh?" I looked at her back.

She smiled by that. I noticed that its already nighttime too. My smile turned into a serious frown "Am I gonna stay again here?" I muttered. Mabel nodded, concern written on her face "Yeah. Your stomache is much more worse than before, they have to check out again tomorrow." Then, she held my hand.

"Dipper. What happened?"

"I vomited blood, Mabel. What else is there?"

Her eyebrows furrowed. Now she's angry "I know youre lying to me!" She hissed "The doctors said that youre practically hitted the back of your stomache somewhere with so much force. How can you freakin' do that on your own!?" She yelled. Thank God nobody is here but us.

I cant tell her. Atleast. I cant tell her that a demon is doing this to me. Fuck. I'm sorry, Mabel. I'm pretty much an excellent liar than anybody else. Thats my talent.

"I'm trying to get a piece of paper stuck on the ceiling. I tried to get it but then, I slipped and hitted my back at the bed head. So will you shut up?"

I know I'm pretty much harsh but. Mabel got nothing to do with this. I'm the one Mariella wanted. I wont let Mabel be the one protecting me again. I should be the one doing that.

Mabel did shut up but I can feel she wanted to ask more questions. Its written on her face. Her mouth will open but close it again, regretting if she said anything. She didnt even bothered asking me what me and our parent's talked about earlier. But I guess she knows I wont say anything anymore.

Being alone and such, I guess thats what I wanted for now.

And God gave me this lucky chance.

Mabel stood up from her seat, sadness showing "I.. uh.. I'll just go out. See 'ya, Dip." With that she left the room. I frowned sadly. I must have hurt her so much. I should apologized when she comes back. The air was silent, I can only hear the beeping from thr machine beside me. My stomache feels so nothing. My throat is slightly okay, but I can still taste the blood I vomited. Just by remembering it, I can feel myself shivered by the thought.