Chapter 14

Takuma pov

Kira haven't come out from her room for a week after Shizuka death. I always hear something about to break. But mostly a song she sing. She kept on singing a song. I hope she's alright. She told me that she sing when she got emotional. But she doesn't show it only in a song.

Yuki pov
I wonder what happened to Kira Onee chan. I never see her for a week. She mostly help me with the day class students but recently no. I asked headmaster but he doesn't know why. I look around. I heard rustling. I took out Artemis. There was a man in a suit. " hello are you the guardian of this school." He said. " yes I am . But you are not allowed to trespass here without an appointment to the headmaster." I said." Where is the other guardian!" As his nail grow long and ran at me.

But something jump in front of me. Blocking me from the attack. I look at the person." Kira Onee chan?" I said." Gomen for not being with you for a week Yuki chan." She said.

Kira pov
I knew they would come for zero. Just in time too. " Kira sama." He sound so scared. " I will not allow you to hurt anyone in this academy. Zero as well. " I said in a serious tone as my aura became dark. Soon the night class came. "Kira your here." " yes. " " we will report this ." As they returned back to where they came." Kira what did you tell them." I turned to see Kaname." I told them they are not to be here and not to hurt zero and the students in this academy. They were after zero cause of Shizuka death." I said." What! Zero wouldn't do that." Yuki scream. " I know. Yuki chan. We just don't know who kill Shizuka hio. Now you will excuse me. I'll be heading back." I was about to go when someone grab my wrist. " Kira . Are you really adopted daughter of Shizuka hio." Everyone grasp. I stay quiet. " ARE YOU!" I hear zero yelled. " leave me alone. I don't want to talk about her. Everyone take care." I quickly teleport to my room before anyone can say another word.

Why. Why my dream is real. I can't take it. I want to die. But I can't . The wall in the room start to crack. I took the locket. And open it. The music started playing. This music mom used to sing to me. 

Come little children
I'll take thee old way
In to a land of enchantment

Come little children
The time comes to play
Here in my garden of shadow.

Follow sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain and the sorrow
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and passion

Hush now dear children
It must be this way
To weary of life and deception
Rest now my children for will soon we'll away
Into the calm and quiet.

Come little children
I'll take thee old way
In to a land of enchantment

Come little children
The time comes to play
Here in my garden of shadow.

Headmaster pov

Kira is singing again. She still is upset that Shizuka died.At least she send letter. How am I going to get her out of her room. Maybe I will invite her for dinner. Yeah.  I took my phone and call her.
Bold is Kira
Not bold is headmaster
Hello daddy.
Hello Kira . Tomorrow night I am inviting you for dinner. And come early since it is a weekend tomorrow. I need your help in cooking for dinner.
Okay daddy.
Goodnight dear
Um goodnight to you too daddy
She hang up. Well that settle now to deal with the new transfer student. Let's see. I took my clip board. Oh dear . This is Ichiru kiriyu. Zero twin brother.  There was a knock on the door. " come in." Oh is zero ." Headmaster. My shift is over I'll be going now." He say." Oh wait zero. I need your permission." I handed him my clipboard . His eye widen. " yes." Ok good he didn't yell at me.

Yuki pov

I woke up late. I am now crawling to my sit. Oh we have a new student. " hello everyone. My name is Ichiru kiriyu. Zero twin brother." I lift my head only to be caught by the teacher. " miss cross your late again. Please go to your sit." " yes sir." I said . And went to my sit.
Class has ended. I hear people asking questions " you look at exactly like zero but only nicer.""do you have a girlfriend." I sigh. I hope zero okay.

Ichiru pov
Now I am at the headmaster office. He invite me to have dinner with him. Great. I get to cook. I was walking back to my dorm when I saw zero up ahead . Oh this is going to be fun.  " Why are you here Ichiru." " that is not your concern. And I am not taking revenge. And I see you are in love with that other prefect." "Tch" and he left. Interesting that he love her. I made it to my dorm. Great I can rest.

Next day.
At night
Kira pov

So it's night time to go see daddy. I close the door. And make my way downstairs." Kira. Where are you going this late?" I turn to see Hanabusa. " oh. Headmaster invited me for dinner." I said." Oh I see. I have one question." " okay. What is your question?" I asked." Why did you ran away from the Kuran mansion and live with cross and is Shizuka your adopted mother?" " well. I ran away because I was treated badly. And I promise myself if they all called me a monster. I would leave the mansion. For 2 year they didn't know that I left. Which mean that they really thought I never existed. And yes Shizuka is my adopted mother. I met her in the forest that I live in. I used to stay with cross but I left. Now I will be going now. Bye." I smile a little. And left the moon dormitory. I whistle for Sakura and Luna. Since I let them out this morning . Here they are . They came in front of them. " come on . We have dinner to attend to." Then we started walking to daddy place. Well we made it. " hello daddy. I'm he-" I was shock for once. " Ichiru? What are you doing here?" I asked as I see him cooking. My wolf went to him and snuggle his leg. " eh? So you know each other. Kira can you help me chop some vegetables." "Sure." As I took a knife and chop the vegetable." Anyway why are you here Ichiru?" I asked." I invited him for dinner and his here in the academy." Headmaster said." Oh I see." As I continue to chop the vegetable. " what are we making anyway." I asked daddy. " we are making vegetables soup. Now am think what ingredients should the soup be. I know tomatoes soup." " okay." I said. " why do you know each other?" Daddy asked." Um . I met Shizuka and Ichiru. Under a Sakura tree. They met me. And Shizuka became like a mother. Well um Ichiru is well um. My lover."

" well took you long enough for you to say it." I hear Ichiru say." Hey you could say it." I said. "Yeah. My daughter found someone she love." He gave me a hug as he anime cry over joy. "Headmaster?" Oh it's Yuki ." Oh. Hi Kira. And. Ichiru?" " hi Yuki . Zero. Dinner is ready." I said as I place it on the table. I look at zero. His eye widen. I use my power to see what he is thinking. I look. It's a past memory of him and Ichiru before Shizuka attack them. I come back to my thought. To see Yuki and zero left. And Ichiru stare at me. " okay let's eat first." Headmaster said. So I sat down. And we eat. I finish and help to wash the dashes . After that I left. And sat outside with my pet staring at the night sky. I wonder. What is happiness. I never felt happiness before. My happiness is a fake. But my only happiness is with the people I care. But why do I care for people who treat me badly. Maybe it's because they are family? I don't know.

One thing I know. Is that I am the pureblood. Who was born with the power of the strongest pureblood. But the faith is death in the end. To save the people you care for. That they is coming soon. And my faith is death. I sigh. "What are you doing?" I look up to see Kaname. " hello Kaname sama. I'm just staring at the night sky. Thinking ." He smile. "What are you thinking?" He then sat beside me."I wonder if in the future I will do something nice. Or one thing." I said. " and what is that one thing." He ask." If I could show my happiness with you and the whole Kuran. Then everyone will be happy. Right. Kaname nii san." He was happy . I sat up and he hug me"I allows wanted to hear that from you." He said. " now is your turn. Yuki . She is getting her memory. It's giving her nightmare. And Hanabusa family are have an event. And you should see Yuki she's freaking out. I can't go see her. If not I will trigger something in her." He nodded and disappear. Well I should sleep. Tomorrow event I'm Just masked my presence into like an normal vampire and my appearance. Yeah. As I am now in my room. Sakura and Luna laying on the bed and sleep. I change my clothes and laid on my bed. Well after drinking mother's blood. I don't have nightmares anymore. So I guess I am going to have a nice sleep. I closed my eye.