After party.

Ariels point of view

"Wow great job Liam." I say looking at the park

I knew he was in charge of all this.

"Right?" He smiles.

I notice delilah looking off into the darkness.

"You okay?" I tap her shoulder. She jumps up and I do the same.

"Where are we?" She whispers really low.

"What?" I ask

"Wh-where are we?" Delilah asks again.

"Uh it's the hidden park. Not many people know about this place. Only seniors and Juniors."

"Oh." Her face is still panicked.

"Hey I wanted to ask you...the first time we met you looked a little...well it looked like some-"

"I was in a car accident." She says.

"I was drunk and I hit the stop sign. My parents made me move here with my grandma a month from graduation can you believe that." Delilah says.

I feel relieved. Not that she was in a car accident just that she isn't a victim of domestic violence.

"All righty is everyone ready for the real party to begin!" Louis screams into the microphone.

Everyone starts cheering. Two huge trucks park in the middle of the 'dance floor' and the whole senior class football team jumps out with loads of alcohol beverages.

"Damn that's a lot of beer." I say.

"Yeah." Aniha says clearly shocked.

"Oh no, you aren't drinking any!" I warn her.

"What? Says who, I can do what I want you're not my mother!" Aniha defends

"You can't. You're my baby cousin and I won't allow it."

"Oh come on Ariel lighten up. She'll only have a little." Harry says and grabs Aniha's waist.

I glare at him and he just smirks.

"Fine, but only a little. You're moms going to kill both of us if she finds out you drank." I say.

She rolls her eyes and disappears with harry into the crowd.

"You look beautiful love." I hear a small irish voice behind me.

"Uh you too." I blush.

Where's jai? This is so awkward.

"Where's Jai?" Niall asks.

"Uh I actually don't know." I say looking around.

"Ariel?" Niall say again.

"Yeah?" I reply finally looking up at him.

"You're honestly the most beautiful girl here. I just want to-" he says before grabbing me and pulling me in for a kiss.

His lips are cold his hands are even colder and I flinch as he touches my bare back.

I know I shouldn't kiss him back but i've been craving him for a long time now.

I finally pull away when I feel like I can't breathe anymore.

"Wow." I say. My face feels tingily my legs shaky. I feel like i'm flying.

"Yeah." He chuckles.

"Uh, should I leave you two alone?" Jai says. He's standing infront of us with two whine coolers in his hands.