Blue ey.. sorry, Adam. Speaks for the first time, "We're from Minnesota." 

And mannnn did he sound dreamy...

"Wow, what are you guys doing in Cali?"

"We are playing as Team USA in The Junior Goodwill Games." He said with a smile, damn those teeth are good. Mum would approve. She has a thing about teeth.

"No way!" They are playing in the Olympics?! "What sport?" I asked in excitement. 

The tall gruff one responded, Fulton. "Ice hockey." A warm feeling erupts within me at the mention of the sport.

"Really? My uncle and I used to play ice hockey at the lake near the park, I haven't played in months though." I claim somewhat proudly. 

"I'm guessing that's the lake Goldberg nearly fell into on our way here?" Charlie said facing Goldberg. We all laughed while Goldberg groaned. 

"So tell me, how did you set those guys off?" I say turning the conversation to the reason why they are here.

"Well. We were playing hockey at the basketball courts at the park, right? And of course with Charlie over here, he's hit the puck straight towards a group of guys walking. And he hit the middle guy square in the face. Us being us, laughed instead of apologised. So they got mad, as you do, and chased us all the way here." Fulton said in one breath.

"Damn. I wish I was there to see that." I said a little bummed that I missed out, they laughed at my response. 

"Yeah, sorry about that guys." A guilty smile takes over Charlie's face. I don't see why anyone would want to beat them up, they're too adorable!

"You guys are basically new here, want me to show you around?" I ask them. "Yeah, that would be great actually! I would also like to spare my dignity and not say out loud how many times we have gotten lost in the span of 12 hours." Goldberg grinned humorously.

"Then I shall not ask. Let's go then!" I laugh while standing up and walk over to the bench to grab my phone and keys, sliding them into my pocket.

Adam's P.O.V

Immy started walking down her driveway. I was going to catch up with her but Fulton walked beside me. 

"So what's with all the lovey-dovey eyes huh? I must admit, she is pretty hot."
His statement made my face go red with embarrassment.

But for some reason, when he said that she was hot, all I felt was anger inside me, am I seriously getting jealous over a girl I just met? Besides, she wasn't just hot she was beautiful. Oh God No! Adam you loser! You only just met her for crying out loud! Stop being so creepy!

Immy's P.O.V

I glanced to my side and see Adam walking in step with me. 

"You've lived here your whole life?" He asked, curiosity laced in his words. 

"Yep, born and raised." I said looking at the cement sidewalk. I can't believe how calm I am talking to such an attractive guy. Normally I would be so nervous I wouldn't be able to talk at all.

Don't get me wrong, I am still nervous, just this time it doesn't seem as hard to strike up a conversation with him. It's like we just clicked.

"So Immy, where are you taking us first?" I also forgot to mention, they took their skates off before we left, they wanted to walk instead. There was also no way I was gonna run to keep up with them, ew.

I looked up at him, breaking out of my nervousness. "Well, I thought I should show you to the lake, it isn't frozen over but there is actually an ice rink next to it." He had a smile on his face that gave me butterflies. I couldn't help but smile back, how can someone's smile be so contagious.

"Why are you being so nice to us?" He questioned. I didn't even know that myself, I always do stuff like this. I do so many things for so many people because I just want them to feel like they belong.

"I don't know actually. You guys just seem like really nice people and I wouldn't mind being friends with you."

"I've never met a person so nice." He chuckled. 

"Well, it kinda turns on and off, some days I'm too nice for my well being and other days I'm as you would say, moody." I shrugged. God, I'm weird. Why am I saying this? So irrelevant!

"Well, I think I can handle that," Adam smirked down at me making me blush.

"We're here!" I yell out to the boy's behind us who weren't really paying attention, I'm pretty sure Goldberg was eyeing off a hot dog stand. 

"Hey! It's the lake!" Fulton laughed.

"Hey Goldberg, wanna go for another swim?" Charlie laughed alongside Fulton. Adam and I smiled trying not to laugh for Goldberg's lost dignity. 

"Ok, first. I nearly fell in. And second, no, I do not want to relive that moment, thank you."

I pointed towards a large building across the street after everyone settled down. "That there is the ice rink I was talking about." Adam and the rest of the boys looked over in the direction I was pointing at.

"Hey is that Coach and the rest of the guys?" Charlie said looking at the group of people walking into the building. 

"Yeah, it is!" Adam said excitingly. 

"They must be getting ready for training, which means we gotta go too." Fulton sighed.

"Oh, ok," I said kinda bummed that I had to say goodbye so soon. "You know, I'm sure Coach wouldn't mind you coming," Adam smirked.

I smiled in excitement. "Really?"

"Yeah! Coach wouldn't mind us bringing a friend." Fulton shrugged.

"Heck yeah! Let's go, I wanna see how good you guy's really are." I challenge them and we all started walking over. "Oh, you'd be surprised," Adam said boastfully as we opened the double doors and were met with a chilled breeze.