Chapter 4

I wake up to a bit of commotion and Oliver sleeping with his head on my shoulder. I open my eyes and see a boy with bright blue hair running from Foxy as he chases him shouting something along the lines of "Bon-bon! Give me back my cake!" And I notice a plate of cake in the boy's hands. I look around yo see all that is going on:
Chica, T.C., and Mangle are sitting on a makeshift bench eating cake and chatting.
Foxy is chasing 'Bon-bon'
And Cherry is talking to a couple of other boys. One has deep purple hair and deep red red eyes and the other has stick-straight black hair covering one eye, a studded belt, a black 'fallout boys' band T-shirt, black skinny jeans, black and white converse, snake bite lip piercings, and also has deep red eyes.
The second looks at me with an 'oh, you're awake?' look then starts to come over.
Suddenly I am looking into a face with bright green eyes and light cyan hair.
"Hi my name is Toy Bonnie but I go by Bon-bon! You're Shinobu right? I've been waiting to-" he says quickly before he is cut off by Foxy's metallic voice.
"Bonnie! I'm going to kick your ass to Detroit if you don't give me back my cake!"
Bon-bon starts running and I hear a strange metallic shout as Foxy comes flying towards me. Foxy all of a sudden disappears being replaced by a golden bear in front of me. A resounding thud is heard followed by a lot of metallic swearing.
I feel a weight on my shoulder press and release as a groan is let out beside me. I turn my head and see Oliver sleepily sitting up, rubbing one of his eyes, yawning.
And I hear a voice in front of us.
"Sorry about Bon-bon and Foxy Y.B." Y.B. looks up and gives a happy smile that says everything us alright. I turn again and see the boy in black crouched in front of me. I can tell that his eyes are naturally a deep red from this distance. He puts out his hand.
"Rexie." He says. I take his hand and we shake.
"Shinobu." I say.
"I have the two hares. Bonnie and Toy Bonnie. Sorry about the incident with the pirate." He says.
"It's okay." I say. An awkward science hangs between us. He stands and puts out a hand.
"We have some cake that Mangle brought back... if you want some." He says.
"Sure!" I say taking his hand and he pulls me up.
We reach the center of the floor and a box of chocolate cake sits on the table. I take a slice and put it on one of the paper plates while Rexie gets Bon-bon to give Foxy back his cake. Oliver soon joins me in eating cake. The cake has two layers with strawberry glaze in between them, and a thin layer of chocolate icing on top with strawberries at equal intervals.
My favorite.
After a few minutes of eating our cake in silence Cherry pipes up.
"So the only one we are waiting on is Freds and then we can move on. Shino, since you probably have no idea who I am talking about. Franklyn, aka Freds, is the last member of our little weirdo band who controls the old and new Freddy models. He's also the oldest and the leader... Well he's older than us, same age as you. And also a bit of one to get into trouble. So we will probably be running as soon as he gets back... Speak of the devil and he shall appear."she says and I hear hurried footsteps coming up the stairs and a boy with brown hair comes up.
"Hey we need to go. I swear I didn't do anything wrong. Regen is after us again. Oh hi! You must be Shinobu. *gasp* Okay we need to go now" he says quickly.
Everyone snaps to attention when he says Regen. We gear more steps coming up and I notice mangle switch to her animatronic form. The others follow suit, all switching to their animatronic forms. The others take off running in the direction of the second flight of stairs so I follow. Leaving the animatronics behind. We race down the stairs and sneak out of the building. No one is following us yet. Oliver looks concerned as we run and Rexie cuts me off before I can say anything.

"They'll be okay. Don't worry Y.B." He says. I shut my mouth and think. I've heard of Regen somewhere. I continue thinking while keeping part of my mind free to follow the others.

Regen. We started to bring a new understanding to this world for the public. We have begun to achieve that goal. Visit www................. to help fund Regenal Research. Regen, a quest for the world. A commercial from a couple of years ago runs through my head. Regenal... Regen! That's what it is! But why are we running from them? AUGH! So many questions!

Rexie takes notice of my visible frustration and nudges me.

"You okay Shino?" He asks.

"Yeah. Just thinking too hard." I say with a reassuring smile. He probably noticed it was fake as he still had a bit of a concerned look on his face as he faced forward again. We run across the street to a street car station. Said street car just pulled in so, we got on. I noticed a couple of people on the other side of the street impatiently waiting for the lights to change so they could get across. Rexie noticed and pulled me away so they didn't see my face.

"They know our faces but not yours. It would be useful to keep it that way." he says quietly as he sits across from me.

"Hey! You actually said a full paragraph for once." Cherry says, teasing Rexie. He scoffs in a way that says Shut up Cherry. As the lights change the street car starts to move. The men reach the platform too late and look very angry. After a while of silence and switching onto the main train heading southbound Cherry speaks up.

"Freds, where are we heading next?" She asks.

"Isn't it obvious?" He asks. We all look at him.

"We are heading back to the old pizzeria. Freddy's Family Diner."