The 1st day of acting

Hyoora's POV

This day is gonna be really weird.my dad is in the korea now,we will go to the airport.

"Welcome back dad!!!" Unnie and I shouted.

"Oh my younger daughter and dara,hyoora where is ur husband??"

"Ummmm,dad."

Then...chanyeol pulled me and he wrapped his arms over my shoulders!

"Oh so he is ur husband?"

"Ahh,y-yes dad."-me

Dad,mom,unnie and aunt jiyoung walking infront of me and chanyeol,I am too obvious on that moment I must upgrade my acting uhhhh...

"You idiot,remove ur hand on my shoulders!" I whispered

"No,we will look too obvious."

"If you will not remove ur hand on my shoulders I will..."

"What u will?..kiss me?"

"Shut up!I will punch ur face."

Chanyeol and I keep whispering after that he removed his hand on my shoulder but...he hold my hands exactly when dad looked at me and that idiot.

Chanyeol's POV

Pheww...I tought that uncle and mom will saw that were not close thank god I hold her hands..I am just a good actor..hihihi

Hyoora's POV

When were entering the car I came first I called unnie dara to come in but she dont want.

"Chanyeol,come in first,sit beside hyoora"unnie whispered

That idiot sat beside me,and unnie sat at the back with aunt jiyoung.

"Dont seat beside me or just move a little on the space there."-I whispered

"Alright but honey just hold my hands its dangerous my mom is at the back and ur dad is driving infront."-he whispered

"Stop calling me HONEY!"

He holded my hands tight,what a stupid person.When we get home I go straight infront of the door,he followed me but I did not look behind me.I get up before dinner to change my clothes.

"Hyoora! Its time to eat now!"

"Ok mom!"

I go down and sat beside chanyeol,chanyeol keep looking at me,I dont know what happened to that idiot.

"Im glad to see you Hyoora having a husband but I am not invited to ur wedding."-dad

"Umm..."

"Dad we all know that ur busy so we did not invited you."-unnie

"That whats I want to say dad."-me

After eating I accompany dad to his room with unnie dara,unnie dara get some of dad's bag.Yess!chanyeol is assigned to wash many plates I hope he'll enjoy it!

"So,dara who sleeps beside my and ur mom's room?"

"Its hyoora and chanyeol's room." -unnie

"Right."-me

"Okay."-dad

Hayzzz.. again,me and chanyeol in one room! I wish that he had seperated bed I dont want have him on one bed!

"Goodnight dad,and unnie dara I will go now to the room."-me

"Unnie,why are you following me?"-me

"Nothing."

Unnie dara keep following me until I went to the room.

"Sweet dreams cute couple!!"-unnie

"UNNIE!!!"-me

"Its okay honey dont mind ur sister she is just proud of you having a handsome husband."

"Chanyeol stop being a idiot person...and duh she is not proud she is just joking like you,jokers!"

He stand infront of me and closed my mouth.that idiot I will do a revenge of what he did.<_>

"Stop shouting or i'll kiss you,ur father will hear what is ur shouting."

"IDIOT"

"Stop calling me idiot,if you dont stop I will always call you honey."

That idiot is too..just..hmppp.I lay at the bed and sleep.

Chanyeol's POV

Hahaha,this girl must go to the clinic and check her bp.hihihi.

"Goodnight honey."-me

"Goodnight IDIOT"-she

I think she is falling in love with me,but I dont like her remember were just acting.she looks like sleeping now,but she is teething,She looks like cold,but I dont know why that happened I just hugged her.