Chapter 7-- The Perfect Morning

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I know," I replied and before she could reply, I leaned down and kissed her soft lips gently. I didn't need a hungry kiss in this moment, there was plenty of time for that, I just needed her lips on mine.

She kissed me back slowly, her hand moving from my biceps to the back of my neck. I began to move my hands down towards her ass, which I have wanted to touch since I walked in here, but I was interrupted by the annoying sound of her phone.

I groaned into her mouth in annoyance and she giggled quietly, pulling away from my lips and reaching for her phone, but not moving my hands from the bottom of her back.

"Hello?" She answered the phone and her face turned frustrated as she sighed into the phone. "I'll be there soon, I'm with someone right now," she replied to the person, reaching her hand up to touch the side of my face, stroking it as I smiled down at her. She hummed a few times and I could hear the sound of a woman's voice.

"See you later then," she said and hung up. She looked up at me and smiled. "Breakfast?" I chuckled loudly at her change in topic and nodded, walking towards the dining room table as she plated everything.

She sat down across from me as I dug into my breakfast, moaning in delight at the taste of it. I looked up at her as she swallowed a bite of her food and smiled at me.

"So are you still coming to my family's gala tonight?" She asked quietly, looking down at her food which told me she was worried about my answer, and was trying to come off as casual.

"Yeah of course, if you still need me there," I replied, taking another bite of my food and she looked up, smiling softly and nodded, eating more of her food.

With light conversation throughout breakfast, we finally finished and Tori insisted on washing up as I went upstairs to shower and get ready to go out with her. She had told me she had some place to show me and to get ready quickly, which I am doing now.

I didn't wear a suit and just pulled on my Ralph Lauren polo shirt and a pair of jeans. Styling my hair as usual and brushing my teeth, I made my way down the stairs were Tori had already finished washing up and was pulling on her knee high black boots, that her driver had bought from her house, well Tyler's I'm assuming.

I had decided that today was the day I was going to ask her about her relationship with Tyler. She had already revealed that she had feelings for me, now I just needed to get her to agree to one date and we would be alright. Well on the way to being alright. There were still secrets there, for me and her.

She looked up as she heard my footsteps and smiled widely, standing up and picking up her handbag that was sitting on my couch.

"You ready to go?" She asked me, sweetly. I nodded and walked up to her, taking her hand and walking out of my apartment, her trailing behind me.

We got into my car instead of hers, as she couldn't really drive well in her heeled boots, her words not mine. I opened the door for her and she smiled thankfully and jumped in, me following after into the drivers seat.

The drive wasn't long and there wasn't much conversation, just the sound of the radio playing and Tori humming from her seat to certain songs. About 20 minutes later we got to were she had told me to go and I looked up at the building, confused.

"Space Records?" I looked at her and she had the biggest smile I've ever seen on her as she practically bounced in her seat from excitement.