Chapter 2-- Another Story For Another Time

BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER IVE JUST GOT TO APOLOGISE FOR THE CONSTANT CHANGE IN WHO PLAYS BLAKE PARKER😭

This is my first book and I am just trying to get my head around who I would want to play each character. I apologise greatly but this is the last time I will be changing any characters!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up the next day was a struggle.

My head is aching from the many drinks last night, and I can see all the guys sprawled out across my bedroom floor.

I guess none of them banged last night.

I rubbed my forehead with my palm, trying to get rid of the raging head ache I have. I climb out of the bed and over the motionless bodies on the floor, and walked out of the room.
My house looked perfectly fine so far, no hookers anywhere and nothing was broken so I guess we just went to sleep when we got back here. I got to the kitchen and grabbed some Advil for my headache before going to grab a glass of water when I heard footsteps.

I turned around and was met with a very hungover Josh.

"Hey man, you look rough," I told him, he gave me a pointed look and flicked me off before going to get a glass if water.

"Do you remember much of last night?" He asked me.

I tried to go back to last night, but all I remember was a red dress, blonde hair and a lot of dancing and drinks.

"Not really I just remember a blonde girl," I told him, shrugging.

Then it came back to me. The dancing, the sexy blonde, the way she disappeared like it didn't mean anything. The way her hips moved to the music, grinding on my waist. I grounded and tried to calm my thoughts before I got a major hard on in front of Josh. God that girl could dance, she was a new kind of sexy. Her body held nothing but hotness, however her eyes held some innocence. I remember the deep sea blue eyes looking at me as she bit her lip. Wow.

"Oh, shit. The hot blonde I danced with, how could I forget her," I told Josh, thinking back to the way that gorgeous blonde danced.

Josh chuckled at me.

"Yep, don't forget who she is though man. Jonathan Melody's secret daughter," he told me dramatically, drinking his water, and I groaned at the memory of her being his daughter, putting my head in my hands.

I don't think that would go very well, he would think I was playing some sort of game with his daughter to get back at him. I can imagine her introducing me to him as her boyfriend, wow that would earn me a fresh new black eye.

"Well think of it this way, Blake," Josh said pulling me out of my thoughts. "You've got that charity event today right?" I nodded and Josh walked over to the counter to sit on one of the stools. "Well maybe she will be there. She is his daughter anyway," he shrugged and I wanted to kiss him at the amazing idea.

"I think I might just do that," I told him patting him on the back before running upstairs to get ready for the event.

The event is for Cancer Research and Jonathan Melody does it every year. Business men and women around the world come to donate money, and their own time to the charity. I donate about 1 million dollars a year, just to do my part.

I assume that if it is Jonathan's event then his daughter should be there, but I have never seen her at any of his other events. I keep wondering why he never introduced me to her, I've met his sons and they are quite close friends of mine, besides our family rivalries.