Chapter 7-- The Perfect Morning

I woke up the next day to an empty bed and my arms around one of the pillows. Did I dream everything last night? I sat up and rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hand to get the sleepy vision away, and opened my eyes, only to be met with the blazing light from my window.

I squinted and covered my eyes quickly with my hands and groaned, thinking everything was a dream. However, that changed when I heard the sound of slow playing music from outside my door. I stood up, still only in my boxers and stumbled, sleepily, over to the door. What time is it like?

I opened the door and stepped out into the hallway, smelling the sweet smell of breakfast. I quickened my steps towards the kitchen and as I walked down the many stairs in my apartment, I was again met with something, but this something brought a smile to my face.

Tori stood in front of my high-technical oven, as she tried to work out how to open the damn thing. I heard her groan and walked a little closer. I saw the eggs on the frying pan and heard the small pop of the finished toast as I walked closer to her annoyed figure.

But what made me more than happy to see her was that she was wearing my shirt, the one I had taken off after work yesterday, it hung loose on her body and showed off her long, tanned legs, which didn't help my mind from wandering into thoughts that I shouldn't be having right now.

The sound of the music still played as she began to hum delightedly as she got the oven working. I chuckled lightly, making sure she couldn't hear me and made my way over to the island, resting my forearms against it and watched her ass as she wiggled her hips to the music.

Hey! Don't judge me, if you had her in your kitchen, after not having sex for like a month, then you would stare too.

I had enough of staring and walked around the island and stood behind her, carefully placing my hands on her hips, making her jump and squeal in surprise, just like the first night we met.

She turned her head and saw me and smiled brightly, which I returned.

"Morning gorgeous," I said quietly into her ear, feeling her shiver in my arms, and she released a wavered breath. No one understood how proud I felt when I was able to make such a strong and independent woman so desired.

"In fact it's good afternoon mister," she teased, a little breathless. I leant down and leant my chin against her shoulder, watching her cook from over it.

"What're you making?" I asked, smelling the smell of the gorgeously cooked breakfast she had made whilst I still slept, making me sigh in delight.

"Well Mr Parker, I thought I would thank you for being so nice to me yesterday, by making you a lovely breakfast," she said, her voice calm and she sounded proud, why? I didn't really know, but seeing her with this happy smile on her face, I wasn't going to ask.

"You didn't have to make me breakfast to thank me Tori, you know I'd do anything for you," I whispered truthfully because I would. I would do anything for her, and I hope she knew this.

She turned around, but I kept my arms around her and she smiled a small smile, but I wasn't an idiot, I could see right through that smile. I could tell by the wary look in her gorgeous blue eyes that she didn't know whether to believe me, and I didn't know why.

"Thank you Blake," she said quietly, looking me right in the eyes, her hands resting on my biceps as I ran my hands up and down her sides. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at what she had said.

"What for?" I asked her.

"Just for being there, I've known you a week? And you are just a rock in my life right now. You're always there and you're actually genuine, you know?" She explained. I nearly fucking rejoiced, she actually understood that I am there for her and I will be for however long she wants to keep my ass around.