Rose...

Before the events of Steven Universe.
Pearl's POV

I was in my room, taking care of my swords while I heard Sapphire scream. I walked to the burning room to see what was wrong.

"Can you believe it!" She jumped up to me. What has gotten into her? I thought.

"B-believe what?" I stuttered a little.
What time is it? I need to take care of m- My thoughts got cut off by Sapphire again.

"Rose is-" Sapphire then got muffled with Roses hands. Rose is what? I thought.

"Excuse us for a moment." Said Rose, with her beautiful curly locks of pink hair. She went to the back of the room with Sapphire. I really love her. "Okay Pearl, are you ready for me to tell you, tell you what I am," said Rose. I really really love her.

"Yes, of course," I replied. "I really want to know."

"I don't know, Maybe your not ready yet..." Rose said sarcasticly. I really really really love her.

"Yes I am! I want to know what you are because I l-, I mean I care about you." I said.. oh darn! I confessed my true feelings! What will I do now?

"Okay, I believe you... I'm pregnant!" My nose twitched at that moment. WHAT! HOW DARE SHE! I curled into a ball and cried my heart out.

Rose POV

Sapphire gave me a ten dollar bill because we made a bet. " Pearl, why are you so sad?" I asked.

"Because, Rose, when the baby is born, sniff I'll never see, nor fuse, with you again." That blew my mind. I never knew Pearl would do this. I then started crying tears, with.her.

Pearl POV

"Pearl, I don't want to do this if it will make you cry, but it will disappoint many others." Rose told me. I uderstand.

"ROSE! I DEMAND YOU NOT TO HAVE THIS BABY!" I couldn't control my anger. Rose gasped. Oh dumb, old me! " I just.. couldn't believe what happened. I'm sorry" I explained.

"Me too," said Rose, who gave me a hug. "I love you, you know that, right? Maybe even a little more than Greg." I got exited at that moment.

"I love you too," I kissed Rose on the cheek.

NINE LONG MONTHS LATER

"You remind me of my home, my family, before you were born." I cried.

____________Author's_Note_____________

Welp, here it is! My contest entry for UnicornWizardTribute's UWTLesbianLovers. Note to Lisa: I did one of your OTPs! YAY

ANYWAY, peace & love