Foxy i told you

Foxy's POV
I walked away with springtrap. "Hey its 5am wanna scare the security guard?" Springtrap asked. I put on a smile and said "Hell yeah mate" Then we did our haunting.
Toy Chica POV
...he....walked away....Im confused....What just happened? Did I just lose him to a villain?
"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!!" I shout. Freddy looked at me."I don't know"
The guy with all the awnsers didn't know......
Then we heard a scream.It was the guard.Foxy and Springtrap came out laughing."That was fun!" Foxy shouted.I noticed his eyes were red."Foxy please listen! Springtrap's a mad anamitronic!!! He WILL kill you!" I pleaded with him.He looked at me and he looks as if he was going to come to me but then springtrap says "Foxy,your falling for her trick.When you go back she's going to ignore you again...I thought you were smart" Foxy looked at Springtrap then back at me.All the others walked up behind me."Foxy you did everything to have ToyChica" Mangle said."Yeah.Just for her to be ignoring you!You did EVERYTHING and SHE just WALKED away as if it DIDNT even MATTER! She's just using you for ATTENTION! She doesn't care! She didn't even notice you weren't there for 2 DAYS!" Springtrap said.He shook his head."No...NO! NEVER AGAIN! I CANT! I'm never going back! I was left alone! You didn't notice! IM STAYING RIGHT WHERE I AM! WITH SPRINGTRAP!"
He looked ANGRY.Really angry.
He stomped away with Springtrap.But he turned around and said to me "I hope you die in the fire" and left me.
I was shocked,sad,mad,and lost...
Why?How?When?
Where did all this chaos start?
Foxy's POV
I had an evil grin.Everything feels dark and I enjoy it.I loved the feeling.I had told Springtrap I was going to sleep.So right now I'm in my cove. Then suddenly a voice popped in my head
What are you doing? SHES YOUR SUNSHINE! You just practically gave her up!
NOOO STUPID VOICE LEAVE ME ALONE IM FINE AS HELL.
the voice was being so annoying that I practically hit my head for it to stop.The voice went away.I closed my eyes to charge but then i heard her voice say
"Foxy I told you"

IM BACK
for now....
Anyways
AHHHHHHH AHHHH AHHH
What just happend?????
*gasps* WHATS NEXT?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
stay tuned
Luv y'all fnafers ❤❤❤❤❤