still here

Imma start putting fnaf songs now ;)

Foxy POV
Were am I?
It's dark....
Dang it not again.
Wait
There's no door this time...
'Snap'
"Who's there?" I say as I look into complete darkness.
She comes out.A dim light above her.She's sad....She's alone....Shes screaming for help...I don't know what to do...She looks at me straight in the eye and looks weak with a hint of hope...I still don't do anything...She screams my name in agony....I start running but I don't get any closer or farther away... She falls to the ground and clutches her legs to her stomach as if she was in great pain...I start trying to run harder...Shes fading away...She's slipping away...Then all of a sudden the dim light on her goes out as if that was her life and it went out.I run and run but yet I still stay on the same spot.Then I see myself...Another me...I'm trying to figure out why there's two of me..i watch my other me...im/other me,am fading away.I look at myself/other me, directly in the eyes and I see memories...flashbacks actually.I could see them clearly.Then she comes back and hugs me/other me and i/other me, hugs her back.But he/other me, fades away.She goes on her knees crying..then I realize that I was in a different point of view of myself.as if a mirror was raised to me...I was the one who slipped away...I was the one who let her slip away....fade away.Its perfectly clear now.I let her slip away.Then when she comes back i slipped away.I remember everything now...i faded away as soon as she came back.I left her.And now I need to find her.I know im asleep.I need to wake up.
Toy Chica
I'm coming.
Toy Chica POV
He's been shut off for 4 days...I'm starting to worry if I did something wrong.Maybe we weren't meant to be.Maybe were just suppose to be friends.I'm waiting on stage sitting down. Toy bonnie comes up to me."h-hey Toy Chica,what you thinking about" he says tiredly."go to bed Toy bonnie.You've been up for a whole week.You need to charge"I say.I push him on the stage and he went to charge mode/sleep mode.I sighed.The real reason I did that was because I wanted to be alone. I went the cove and sat down.
Freddy's POV
I put foxy in my workshop.I didn't know if he was going to wake up or not.
He just flinched his legs.He's dreaming.Of what?He flinched his whole body.This isn't normal."oh my gawd" I whisper to my self I watch foxy twitch and move.He fell on the ground.Its as if he knows he's asleep and he's trying to wake himself up.He's moving all over the place.A lot.His arms flying everywhere his legs trying to activate to running mode and his body going to every direction.I don't know what to do.I run out and get Golden Freddy and Toy Freddy.I grab them and run to my workshop.I show them."What?How?when? FREDDY!"Golden Freddy says."This is so creepy!" Toy Freddy says.Suddenly Foxy wakes up by shooting up.He looks as if he has determination in him."Freddy...I remember" He says and nods at us.He leaves without another word.
Foxy POV
Toy Chica
Toy Chica
Toy Chica
Toy Chica
Thats the only thing on my mind."hey where are you going?" Mangle hangs in front of me.The girl animatronic that I cheated with her.Mangle tricked me.And I won't let it happen again."go away" I say as nasty as I could."awe foxy,but were not done yet" she tries kissing me.I dodge it.i grab her endoskeleton neck and pull her on the floor.She slammed on the ground."FOXY!" she says full of anger."get away from meh,mangled" I say coldly.Then I leave.I go to the pirate cove and open the curtains."Toy Chica" i say as i see she was on the ground sitting.I run to her and hug her as tightly as I could.She looks at me with a blank face.Doesnt she miss me?
Isnt she happy i have my memories back?
"Just kidding!" She says then hugs me back.Her face full of light and hope and with love."I love you and I always will" I say and I could hear it being all cryingly.I could hear toy Chica crying"I love you to"she kisses my cheek and I felt my face burn so hot.She fell asleep on my shoulder and I fell asleep on her head.

I updated!!
Update partay!!!
Anyways
Omg what do you guys think?!
They're back together YAY
Leave ideas for the next chapter
I love you guys
But i love fnaf more XD
JKKKK
OK SO
Omg mangle tried kissing him again?!!!let's beat HER up this time I will grab her head and smash her face to the ground ^°^
No?
Okayyyy fine
lawl (lol)
And please tell me of what you think of the story so far is it
Boring
Ok
Cool
Good
Amazing
Or
The best story in humanity
^°^
I luv u guys!
But I luv fnaf more!
Jkkkk
Stay ready FOUR freddy
(In case ur wondering y i did that it was bc fnaf 4 is out so ya know I added some
SPICE
to the saying)
Luv y'all fnafers
Mk bieeeee