Party, yay or nay?

Springtrap POV

Well I did it. I helped her. Ugh I don't even know why I'm doing this.
Anyways
So yeah I helped her. I told her to do it without anyone knowing. So she did.
I helped put confetti and stuff.
Its being held in the party room.
She did it when everyone was eating.
"What do you think?" She asks. "Eh." I say. "Do you really think this will work?"
"Yeah,I think so.Everyone likes parties so i guess this will do the trick" I reply. "thanks for helping me." She says. "No problem"
Sigh...I wish she wasn't mellow.
"What do we do in the mean time?" She asks. "Wait"  I say. "But I don't have any patients" she pouted. I wanted to chuckle but then it will look like I'm mellow.
"Well you have to" I say. "Fiiiine" she said.
"Hey springy i-"
"Did you just call me 'springy'?" I asked. "Uh y-yeah,but if you dont like it then i-i won't call you that anymore" she sounded pretty scared. I guess I sounded mean with knowing. "No no! I actually like it,I didn't mean to sound mad" I said.
She gets a relieved look.
Am I really that type of animatronic she takes me for? I kind of like it but...I sometimes want them to not be afraid 
"...mangel ...A-am i that...scary?"
I ask. "...yes" she says of honesty. "I....well I...I just....I just want you to know I'm not always mean..."
....... i didn't think I'd ever say that to someone,ever. Life is full of suprises I guess ...

Toy Chica pov

"Oh well...let's just get rest k?" We had been looking for mangel all night and I'm pretty tired. "Whatever makes my sunshine happy" foxy replys. He held my hand while we walked to the cove. "I could tell you need charging" he said out of no where.
"Really?" I ask. "Yep,you seem pretty slow right now" he replied."oh I guess I am really tired" I say. "Here,let me help" he says. Then he picks me up bridal style. "Foxy! Put me down!" I giggled. He laughed at me. "Foxy!!!" Then he started running to the cove
Once we got there he put me down.
"Never do that again!" I say playfully. He whines "but I want to do it again" I roll my eyes. "Um...foxy,you don't think Mangel is with Springtrap...right?"
I asked

Foxy's POV

Toy Chica just asked me a serious question. "Its best not to think about it. For now let's just be glad were together" I say. She beams at me "ok" then she kisses my cheek.
-go to party room-
A sudden voice said that out of no where.
"Hey, before we sleep let's go to the party room" I say. "why?"
...good question...Why?
-just go-
"Let's just go" I pleaded. "Ok,but im not moving" she says. I pick her up again bridal style. "Foxy!!!!put me down this instance" she squealed.
She's so adorable❤❤❤
Then i began running to the party room.
We were laughing the whole way.
I put her down once we were close. "Your so adorable lassy" I tell her. "And your so obnoxious!" She replys playfully hitting my arm.I chuckle. "I miss times like these" I say. "Yeah me to, especially when we hung out all the time cuz we were best friends" she said. I grinned. "Well I'm glad we took a level up from the friend zone" i say. She giggles.  I put my arm around her while we go to the party room.
Once were in,everything was dark. "Hello?" I say. Then I felt something. "Who's there?!" I say. Toy Chica got closer to me. I guess she was kinda scared. "Foxy is that you?" It sounded like Toy bonnie "uh,yeah." I say. "Why are you guys here?" I heard someone else say.. It sounded like Freddy. "Dunno"I heard Toy Chica say.
"SUPRISE!!!"
Suddenly the lights go on and there's confetti everywhere and streamers and there's a table with pizza and cake and a big sign that says "Sorry" with  Mangel in the middle of it all. I also see EVERYBODY in the room.
"Um,I know your probably thinking that I'm crazy but,this is a party for ALL of you. I just want you to know how sorry I am for my mistakes. Especially to Toy Chica and Foxy" she said.
"Oh Mangel!" Toy Chica says. She was about to run and give her a hug but I stopped her. She gave me a confused look. I look back at Mangel. "How are we suppose to know its not a trick?" I say. "Heck with it. There's pizza! That's good enough for me!" Chica said out of no where. She happily goes to the food with Bonnie being dragged. "I don't really care" BB says and goes to the food with JJ. All the Freddy's were to busy talking to Marionette and each other.
"As i was saying...how am I and meh sunshine suppose to believe yeh?" I ask. "Well I....I wanted...I just...um i-" she got cut off. "Because she's a good person"
Suddenly springtrap came out of the dark.
And everyone went silent.

Hiiiiya it's Michelle!!!
I hope that its ur liking of how the chapy went
So anyways...
AHHH MANGEL BRINGS HAPPY SORRY PARTY BUT FOXY DK IF HE SHOULD TRUST HER TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN WITH HIM AND HIS SUNSHINE (toy Chica)
AND SPRINGY CAME IM THE ACTION
AHHHH!!!!!!
WHATS NEXT?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
IS IT GOOD OR BAD?
DO I REALLY WANT CHOCOLATE????
SHOULD I GET CANDY????
SHOULD I WATCH RANDOM CAT VIDEOS????
I LOVE FOOOOOD!!!
WHERE IS THIS GOING?
jaja XD
Mk
Bieeeee
Luv y'all fnafers!❤❤❤

-Michelle

P.s
I WILL EAT CANDY AND CHOCOLATE AND WATCH RANDOM CAT VIDEOS AND THINK ABOUT FOOD IN THE SAME TIME