Prologue

Prologue

The famous boy band from Silver High Academy called the Zero Degree Band. A band that is composed of four handsome Boys. Where they play for fun, so they collide as one.

Francis Blaze Bernardo, the pianist. The most friendly and joyful member of the band.

Dice Evans Ramirez, the bass guitarist. The most popular womanizer and the noisy member of the band.

Kirk June Bernardo, the drummer. The most despicable and the troublemaker of the band.

And last..

Collin Mayer Young, the lead vocalist/ lead guitarist. The silent type of a guy, snob and the cold hearted leader of the band.

The four of them has differentnames, attitudes, likesanddislikes.But they also have the same play, status, dream/ambitionandlast LOVE?  Where the five of them will stay and will live together in just one roof. Could they able to change after meeting this Girl named..

Crystal Louise Han? The dreamer, the singer and the writer. And can also be the Boy Bands Muse.

Bilang Siya, paano mo ba madadala o matatanggap ang pagiging Muse kung mayroon ng Nauna? Lalo na sa lalaking pipiliin mo sa apat? May pag-asa bang matapos sa masayang kwento ang buhay niya? O katulad din sa iba na na kontento nalang na iwan ang lahat para walang masaktan at wala ring makinabang?

--

New Story! Love. Love. Love! Hahahahahahah XDDD