He pouts, "I'm just as strong... And adorable."

I laugh, "Ashton is WAY stronger than you."

"Not true!"

Dahlia giggles at our fight.

"No way! You have noodle arms!"

"No I dont!" He whines.

"Ashton is stronger."

"You suck."

I laugh and take a bow, "Why thank you."

Hailey and Ashton walk in.

"Where do you want us to put the kit exactly?" Ashton asks.

"Oh um, at the back of the garage."

"Can you come?"

"Yeah sure."

I walk with them into the garage. It's not much of a garage anymore. It's a music room.

I have my guitars on their stands at the front. I play bass as well so I have a few bass guitars there also. Next to all the guitars, I have a jar of picks. There's a few amps at the back of the room.

"Maya..." Hailey mumbles walking in. Nobody has seen this room before.

"What?"

"How do you... Is that a... This is so..."

I laugh.

Ashton giggles a little, "You play bass?"

"Yeah. I play every kind of guitar."

Hailey runs over to my keyboard, "YOU HAVE A KEYBOARD?!?"

Ashton notices my little drums, "You have drums too??"

"I got a lot of gifts when... My parents died."

They both look up from what they were looking at and give me a sad look. Afterwards, they continue playing with everything.

The entire room has so many instruments in it. To the right are my guitars and bass'. The left is all of my percussion and keyboards on a bunch of shelves. The back I have a few amps. And at the front, I have a bunch of mic stands and mics.

"So um yeah. You can set it up right here. I have some mics at the front if you need them. And feel free to play with the instruments."

About 15 minutes later, Dahlia walks into the garage. She just walks around aimlessly like she's distracted.

"Dahlia?"

"Hmm?" She turns around.

"You look distracted..."

"Yeah, sorry. What're we gonna play?" Hailey and Ash finished setting up the drums a few minutes ago.

"We were going to decide that. Any covers you want to sing?"

"Um," she bites her lip. "Boulevard of Broken Dreams?"

I look at Hailey, she nods.

"I guess so." I pick up an electric guitar and plug it into the amp.

******

I walk into my English class. Thomas is in front of me, Aaliyah is to my right and Aaron to my left. He never talks. It's so weird.

I look over at Aaliyah. "It's Friday!" I say excitedly.

"What's Friday?"

"The party thing. Where you get to meet my boyfriend."