"Umm...we had better get you home, Hazza, we don't want your family to worry."

I almost melted on the spot. His new nickname for me was just...pure perfection. Yep. Definitely a fucking sap.

"Lou...you called me Hazza...no one has ever called me that before," I whispered, and his eyes lit up.

"Perfect! That's my nickname for you. You're my Hazza."

"I...I'm yours?" I stammered out, hardly believing what I was hearing.

"I...I mean, if you wanna be...probably not, though, cause I'm not out and we'd have to keep it a secret, and I know that's kind of pathetic but I just don't know if I'm ready for the world to know and I..."

I leaned up as far as I dared, pulled his head down towards me, and kissed him, effectively cutting off his rambling. Louis' lips moved against mine, our kisses staying soft and careful this time. I pulled away and leaned my forehead against his.

"You're really cute when you ramble," I admitted, my cheeks heating up at once. "We don't have to tell anyone. It can be our little secret."

Louis looked very relieved, and then suddenly was off the couch and down on his knees in front of me. I gulped, but he just took my hand in both of mine and said, in a very dramatic voice,

"Harry...ummm, whatever your middle name is Styles...will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"

I laughed a little and leaned in to kiss him again. "Of course I will."

________________

Louis took me home, but it took much longer than expected because once we were outside my house, he kissed me in the car, meaning it to be a goodbye, and instead it turned into another make out session. I honestly could not get enough of the feeling of his lips on mine. They were so soft, and though his lips themselves were gentle, his intention was a bit on the rough side, and I liked that.

"Lou...mmmm...gotta go..." I mumbled into his mouth after about eight minutes or so. Louis pulled back, a small little pout on his lips, and I pecked his cheek. "See you...umm, Monday, I guess. Or any day this weekend, really. Just...text me, I guess...do you have...yeah, of course you do...sorry, I ramble when I'm nervous," I stuttered my way through a few incomplete sentences, trying not to get too distracted, but Louis' hand was on my thigh and his eyes were just so beautiful. At this very moment, there wasn't a hint of sadness in them. It was all happy and sparkly and I loved it. I leaned in and gave him a lingering kiss, brushing my fingertips lightly against his cheek.

"Bye, Lou."

"Bye, Hazza." He replied, and I tried not to blush too much as I got out of the car and hurried up to my front door. I turned back at the last second and saw Louis looking at me, a smile intact on his face, and it made me feel all warm inside. I gave a small wave and slipped through the front door. I closed it, let out a breath, and turned, leaping back in surprise. My mum was standing there, her eyebrows raised and a small smirk playing on her lips.

"Mum, god, you scared me," I said, hanging up my sweatshirt on the coat hanger and slipping out of my shoes.

"And who was that that had his lips all over my boy?" She asked, and I blushed furiously, looking away from her intense stare. This was supposed to be a secret, but there was no harm in telling my mum about Louis, was there?

"Louis Tomlinson," I mumbled, and her shriek of delight had Gemma pounding down the stairs to see what was going on. My mum had me in an embrace so tight I could barely breathe, not to mention that my side was throbbing painfully, and Gemma just watched with a confused look on her face from the stairs.