my place

Doctor:p.o.v: ook well guys looks like we're all done I've got to catch a flight so if you don't mind give this to the boss for me..umm the one with the cuts and bruises make sure someone applies salve to her cuts every three hours her bruises are healing so that's that...o and the brunette whenever she awakens make sure she drink at least three big cups of water, I found trace of sycomus in her a poison that knocks you out for supposed to be a couple of minuts but it was a good bit in her it won't kill her or anything but the cups of water may do her justice..

Dan p.o.v: ok thanks doc we will be sure to inform boss,

-----------
Cap p.o.v: its been hours sense I've heard from the girls, but there probably just doing their job I thought to my self wh... befor I could think of anything else the phone rung and jarred me out my thoughts... hello

Malenda p.o.v: hello craigen this malenda is liv in? I couldn't get her on her cell

Cap p.o.v: no she want be in for a couple of days, but is their anything you want me to tell her..

Malenda p.o.v: uhhh no actually just have her give me a call when she's back In thank you

Amanda p.o.v: I woke up in a dark room I truer to move but I couldn't my legs and arms wer tied to the bed i was on I couldn't see anything and the events from last night started to flow back over me, I panicked realizing what had happened the last thing I remember was getting into bed last night at rons house I had a mean ass headach and and....OMGOSH I'M NAKED! All I could think about was how I got this way, and what had they done to me, and had they seen my body? Warm tears had began to fall from my face, what have I gotten me and liv into....It's all my fault I thought to myself, why didn't I liscen to liv, why did I have to go and get drunk and not only that but I pressured my best friend into it the one person that actually looked after me and has my back on anything I got her into this, whatever this is I heard a man walking down the hall and then the door to the room opened letting in a ray of light witch stung my eyes but not soon after that a light flicked on in the room as soon as it did the man started walking towards me I looked over to my right and relized that liv was in the room the whole time with me, happy to see her agin i smiled but it quickly faded once I relized the man was now standing in front of me i cowered beneath him realizing what he had in his hand was salve I felt so ashamed...I blinked my eyes as warm tears started to flow agin.

Dan p.o.v: no need to cry sweet thang i said to the girl as I began to rub the salve on her cuts she flinched each time I touched her, save your tears for when you really need them

Amanda p.o.v: wh..where am I

Dan p.o.v: shhh now ain't no need for no qestions like that becous you know as well as I know I ain't gone tell you that...

Amanda p.o.v: pl...pleas just tell me what are you going to do to us p...pleas don't hurt her let her go I'll give you whatever it is you want..

Dan p.o.v: now look hear lil miss thing you better start knowing your place around here quick becous you ain't got no business talking to me and I ain't supposed to be talking to you but this here is a fair warning don't ever try and convince these men around here that you can help them,and sure as he'll don't tell them what to do and what not to do...do you understand?

Amanda p.o.v: yes

Dan p.o.v: o...an its yes sir or no sir respect is a big deal around here ok, make sure you tell your friend that ok..I'll be in here later on to check on your friend if I don't come in it'll be my partner ash, and he dosent play any games so like I said before know your place do you understand?

Amanda p.o.v: yes..i...I mean yes sir I said quickly to the man

Dan p.o.v: ok well my names Dan but don't ever call me that around anybody I'm sir until we're alone I'm really not one of the mean guys here so I don't mind you calling me Dan only when we're alone, what's your name?

Amanda p.o.v: clo...cloey sir I said shaking

Dan p.o.v: ok well cloey nice meeting you