The Marriage

Part 5

Isaac was furious. He couldn't believe what he heard.

" How dare he asked me to marry his daughter! What does he take me for! Being with those kind of people is already a big sacrifice to me and now he wanted marriage? Is he crazy? I can support her education, but marriage? F*ck! ". He was gritting his teeth and he was very angry.

Upon hearing the condition of the old man, they've excused themselves and asked the old man to talk about it for a minute. He and Gab walked away from the hall and when they were sure they can no longer be heard, they started talking.

" If you wanted their land that much, then you have to accept this boss, you can file an annulment afterwards anyway and people don't have to know about this." Gab suggested.

" That old man thinks that he is wiser than I am? He wants me to marry her daughter so that the land will still belong to them even if they sell it!" As if he was only talking to himself.

" Since you know his plan, you probably know what to do sir."

" yeah you're right! The old man wants to play... let' s have a game! Let's start the game right away! " Then he smiled sarcastically. After hearing what Gab have said, he thought of something. No one can ever take him for granted. He is Isaac Alcantara, the undefeated business tycoon after all.

It was all too sudden. Everything happened so fast. When he agreed with the condition, Gudong asked for few days preparation, but Isaac doesn't want to prolong the preparation anymore. He wanted it done once and for all. He wants the marriage to happen right now... at this point of time. And when Gudong agreed, he had all the documents prepared. He has to make sure that before the marriage, the old man has already affixed his signature in the deed of sale. He must acquire the land totally. It's also because of that conditioned, another plan was formed. He doesn't want just that piece of land. little by little, in any way, he will acquire all!

Everyone became busy preparing for the unplanned marriage of the tribe's head, Ayessa, and the business tycoon Isaac Alcantara. It will be held in a few hours.

The old man wants the marriage to be done according to their ways but he didn't complain. They asked him to put on clothes the same as theirs, and so he did. Then he was asked to enter their sacred place where the marriage will take place, where he will meet his bride...