Leaning on my arms, sleeping, and can't help but to smile and troke her hair with my hand, somehow i felt something. Like longing for a long time.

                      CASPER

                 2 days later...

I was silently watching her while sleeping under the tree and can't help but to smile, she's sleeping peacefully, like there's no any problem at all, even before she was like that. I missed the real Audrie or Zamira, whatever it is. Her smiles that she give freely to everyone without even asking for it, her good deads, her fair but unpredictable decisions, and her care and love for everyone. All in all, she's like an angel that was sent from heaven to guide us.

Fvck! This is so gay.

Audrie. Why can't you remember us? Why did you turn out like that?

I know that there's is something that affects you, and i'm fvcking sure that it's because of what happend two years ago.

I sighed frustratedly.

Two days after she was discharge by that fvcking hospital naging tahimik sya, like she's always in a deep thoughts and everytime she keeps on digging like she's looking for a gold, i don't know. But i think there's somethings going on in her forgotten memories. I stood up from the bench i've sitting for almost a couple of hours, and took a last glance with her before walking away from that garden.

"How's the plan?" Tanong nila ng makita ako.

I shrug. "Negative, still." Napatingin naman kami pareho ng umiling sya.

"You're wrong, may pagbabago na sa kanya even before hindi pa tayo dumarating dito." Napakunot ang noo ko sa sinabi ni Justine, pag talaga tungkol kay Audrie, naiiba ang mood namin.

"What do you mean?" This is the first time that i asked, i used to know everything, but now i can't anticipate their next move.

"In her memories, there's changes. I'm sure with that." So tama ang iniisip ko?

"What's the next plan?" Tanong ni Mel.

I smirk. "Looks like destiny's making its own way to make it easy for us."

"What?"

"Were having a project right? This is our chance, and we will grab it." Sabi ko at umalis na.

I never talked to Senri since Zamira was hospitalized, He's nowhere to find, but him missing in action lately is not for nothing, he's up to something.

"Psstt!" Napatigil naman ako paglalakad. At dahil Earth holder ako. Pinakiramdaman ko ang paligid. I stopped walking when i heard something, and i knew who was it, the perks of having a ziel of earth.

"Come out where you were hiding now little rat." I boredly said.

Lumabas naman sya at tumakbo palapit sa akin. "Hello Casper." He greeted at sumampa sa bulsa ng pants ko.

"How did you get here?" I asked.

"Portal sa underworld." Napatigil ako. Gusto ko sanang itanong kung paano nya nalaman yon. At paano nya nagamit yon. Portal on the other world was supposed to use by the--
I was taken aback for a couple of second when i heard what he said, how did he able to use the underworld portal? It was supposedly use for- "Casper?"