Two sentence horror stories.

Deze zinnen gaven me echt de rillingen... brr...

There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. and you're home alone.

I always thought my cat had a staring problem - she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn't.

A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said "I heard that too"

The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed." I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

Don't be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look up, she hates being seen.

There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help.

You get home, tired after a long day's work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

You are living alone. But the toilet is warm...

Dat waren ze! Eng hè...
xxx