chapter 1

Hey! I was working on another project I procrastinated on and I was on my laptop again, and decided to do some work! Hope you enjoy this and warning I did this around 1:30 am.

And like I'm literally dying ZAYN'S FUCKING EYES AND LIP BITE! I WOULD TURN STRAIGHT FOR HIM!

"Hello there sir, what can I get for you today?" Niall asked the tall middle aged man.

The man stared at him up and down before smirking, "How about a number?"

Niall sighed before bringing the note pad he was holding down in his apron, "Don't have a phone butter cups."

And then he was off, leaving the man slightly confused.

Of course he had a phone.

He just didn't like the perverts that lingered around the shop.

It was like this almost everyday. With Niall dressing up in cheeky little dresses, knee high socks, a blonde wig, makeup, and even black high heels.

He's living the life right?

Haha sure.

Niall had to come home from school every day and immediately change from his skirt to a dress. And if you were wondering.

Yes. Yes he does crossdress a lot.

But he loved it.

It had started happening about a few months ago in the summer when Greg, his actual brother had asked him to dress up as a girl so he could convince his friends that he had a little sister who was addicted to pastel goth things.

In short, Niall ended up being grounded for two weeks for sneaking out, and his step brother Louis, had replaced both of their wardrobes with skirts, tights, and large jumpers and sweaters in a fit of rage. (There were panties too but Niall would only wear it when Louis wore it... which was everyday)

The blonde felt someone bump his right shoulder and he turned his head to see who it was.

It was Louis his older but shorter brother.

"Yes Lou?" He asked grabbing the chalk tray off of the counter and going outside to the chalk table to write down the day's specials.

"Hey Nichole!" Niall rolled his eyes with a playful smile.

Their mother had asked them to join in the cafe when they were about fifteen, and since then they've been dressing up in the disguise. But at the age sixteen they decided to have secret names too, so no one at school recognized them. Now at the age of seventeen the names just stuck to them.

"I was wondering if we could stop by the library after work, I want to get the new Dan and Phil book." (AN; I want the book so bad ;-; Who's read it already?)

Niall looked at Louis with a smile, "Sure, just let me feed BMO before we leave."

BMO was their cat they owned. The cat was blonde and it's original name was Cupquake, but long story short, Louis had a friend named Michael who brought blue dye- half of their living room had scratch marks on it, Niall ended up having a scar behind his right knee, and Cupquake ended up with blue fur, and it reminded Niall of the little robot from Adventure Time.

And if you were wondering. Yes they do live alone. Only because they live in a flat not so far from the cafe or their school, and their mom lived above the cafe in the apartment that was there.

"Kay, kay see you after break."

Niall nodded and then Louis was gone again.

The blonde boy crouched down making sure his dress didn't go up, and started writing in the light blue and pink chalk.