Awkward

Chapter 5

Awkward

• • •

I was standing in front of the fountain, facing the people who's holding a tarpaulin with a word that has been blurred and a picture of me and a guy. His face was been mosaic and I think that guy in tarpaulin is the guy in front of me kneeling down and showcasing the beautiful proposal ring towards me. " Will you marry me? " the guy asked and I startled to what he had just said.

" Huh? " I blurted out of the blue. I can't help it, I mean who the hell would say yes the a guy whose proposing you with a mosaicked face. I bet no one would and I was in total stun, I can't even pull out some thought to think who is he? And there I realized I was being rude. " I mean, I don't know you I guess and your face is been mosaicked so I can't answer. I'm truly sorry. " Apologizing I help him up to his feet. He was looking down at the ring and suddenly tears fall out from his eyes. The mosaic's gone parallel in his eyes, showing the beautiful hazel eyes of his.

" I know that deep in your heart you loved me since we met. You just didn't c - "

Everything's suddenly went black, head banging in pain, and body kinda paralyzed. I've stayed still for a while and opened my eyes when the paralyzed feeling gone. I look to my left in the window, sun rises so beautifully, skyscrapers gone orange and glasses on it reflected all the rays of sunlight. It was a stunning view, I could watch it the whole day. But I know I can't , sun rises only in the morning how dumb of me.

" Hey, good morning " said by a person and I snapped at my right to see the beautiful built body, wearing a checkered boxer briefs, wet hair hanging on it's face, and those grayish eyes, DAMN. Oh oh, and last but never be the least his bulge in those boxers. I smiled at the view.

" Good morning Jake " I smiled still looking at his junk. " You're liking the view, aren't you? " I gulped realizing how awkward the situation was. He placed his hands in his hips and started to shake his junk off and it made me burst into laughter. Laughing my ass off I remembered I was naked, so I grabbed a pillow, laughed the hell out off me, and throw the pillow towards him. He snapped the pillow to his side and smile at me. Gosh, he look so cute. " Can you get a boxer, please? " I managed to say the thing between my laughter. He goes to my drawer and pulled out a boxer. He could've thrown it to me but he goes towards me and sat on the corner of the bed and threw the boxer beside me and I immediately wore it.

" Breakfast's ready. " I was shocked at how he acted so normally after yesterday's incident; about the confession he made to me, and we almost had sex if he hadn't slept. " What did you cook? " I stand on the bed and jumped off towards my closet and drew some two big shirts I had. I threw the other one to Jake as I wore mine and headed to the kitchen but a hand grab my waist and pulled me.

" Big hotdog with whip cream inside " he whispered huskily few inches away from my ear and it sent a familiar shivers to my body. I burst into laughter as I get his lame dirty joke. Seriously, he never get old with it. He tighten his grip on my waist, " Can we go on a date? " he asked suddenly and it made me stun. Shocked to what he had just said and realized that he do remember what happened yesterday night. All I can think of was Art, we made some rule-thing between us three to never fall in love with each other. But seriously, it didn't came up to my mind cause I was kinda drunk. I sound dumb. My gawd.

" If it's just a friendly date then I can't say no. " I whispered. I bet he didn't able to hear it since I purposely said it quieter than whisper. He gave me a ' what did you just said ' look as I got to my feet and pushed him down on the bed. Looking at his beautiful hazel eyes, the way he grinned at me makes me wanna kiss him. I felt his hard on as I did place myself on top of his hips, throbbing under my butt I bet he can't resist me any of this time. Traveling my hands on his covered body sending shivers through my body, I felt his shiver too. Placing my hands on his chest where I can feel his heart beating fast. His hands never leaves my waist, he caresses it so slowly and softly that makes me wanna melt on top of him. I pulled up his shirts by pulling from the hem of it and touched his bare abs as I leaned it to his ear. " I said ' if it's just a friendly date then I can't say no ' " I whispered to his ear moaning a bit from the tightened grip on my waist.

" Sure, it is " He let out a smile and rolled us over. He was now on top of me, holding both my hands on top of my head. He's smile never fade, as he slowly leaned in savoring my scent, traveling his nose from my neck to ear. "Arghh " He growled animalistic and slowly pulling my shirt with his right hand while the other touches the part that has been revealed by the shirt. He smacked his lips into mine, so softly and romantically makes me melt in the process. He cupped my cheeks and pulled my face to deepened the kiss but I pulled off his shirt and he granted it. He ripped off my favorite big shirt and I was like ' ohh heeey '.

" Don't worry, I'll give you mine " He grinned like an idiot making me blush until I looked like a hella tomato. He kissed me again this time was hard and sexy. When suddenly the door bell rang.

" Who the fuck is it? " He yelled glaring at nowhere.

" Oh I forgot to tell you I in- " I was cut short off by a voice coming from the outside.

" It's me Johnson, Art. Are you with Jake? " Oh My Gawd. I totally did forgot I invited Art to come to my place and stay over. Well, actually both of them are I invited to stay over. But ... Aaaaargh, how awkward could this day be?