New Beginning

Chapter 2

New Beginning

Hey there, bully guy. " Hey little faggot " Oh great, he noticed I am here. Ugh!! why am I so idiot? I shouldn't have come from the back door when I know he's sitting at the back. I replied in nod and take the opposite corner where he's sitting to go to my seat. Well, usually at the time when he was so bully to me, he don't end it with greetings. He'll go to my seat and do something, but that was when I was weak. I can stand for myself now.

As I sat to my seat, the teacher came and discussions began. I'm laser-like focus when it comes to discussions, I love studying, it's distracting me from something I shouldn't be care of. Like from few bullies and stares of people around me. I don't have much time to bother myself changing how I look or how should I be. I'll do me, I'll only care about me, and I won't give any shit about how they think about me. I want to be successful in life and that's all I really care about.

"Mrs. White?" I saw Franklin raising his right hand and it made me drop my jaw, eyes widen and confused about what the heck is going on? " Yes, Franklin? " Mrs. White turned around to look Franklin right in the eye. She doesn't like getting interrupted in her classes and everyone here in school knows that. But yet still, here's Franklin raising his right hand and facing Grim Reaper of Maryland University for nothing worthy.

" Didn't we had a homework to check? " Oh, worthy. Good Franklin, you have just remind Grim Reaper about the homework and I swear it will never be good to me. I remember, we had a homework but I barely understand the questions. I bet, I'd have B for this homework, for sure.

" Oh, right. Thank you for reminding me Franklin, I'm glad you raised your hand for worthy things. I really appreciate it. " and then Mrs. White collected the homework and continued the discussion. " Let's check it next time cause y'all still have a lesson to be discussed. "

Wow, that is the greatest thing Franklin had ever done here in school, i think so. I looked at him with kinda surprise and glad look. Ew, glad look? Yuck. I met his eyes and I felt something. Furious!! Well, deep inside, honestly I'm still afraid of him. He'd done so many things to me, hurt me and break my heart. I immediately looked away and pretend that I'm writing notes.

~ ~ ~

The long day ended and here I am walking down the hall looking for KK. Like where the hell did she go? I've been looking for her like 5 minutes. " Stop it, Blake " I heard a flirting voice inside the janitor room, and it was really familiar. Oh, again, omg. I'm only feet distance away from the janitor room so I headed through and opened the door. " Sorry to disturb you KK but you said you want to go home with me so, let's go. " What I saw there was a unknown girl grinding on Blake, on the other hand he's holding the girl's bra strap, ready to take it off. " Ops, sorry. Wrong person. " and I slam the door closed and headed somewhere else to find KK. What the heck! I didn't know Blake had a new girl. Blake and KK were in relationship and now, that I saw Blake with other girl I think there's something that KK haven't told to me yet.

I was like walking around the whole campus for an hour but KK is nowhere in sight. " It's already late, I gotta go home. " I unlock my bike from bicycle ward and gone home.

I got home, do things, do things, and gone for sleep. I can't help it, I walked the whole campus, who won't be tired?

• • •

Just like any other day, I was home alone, doing my things and trying to be productive for the day. Going to school, studying hard. Nothing much in my life.

I woke from the loud sound of my alarm clock. I murmured about how sleepy I am and the alarm clock stopped, the clock wouldn't stop if somebody won't press the snooze button. I look at the counter, side of my bed and saw Jake. " Hey there, sleepy head. " Jake has a key of our (mom and I) condo so do as Art.

" Why're you here so early? " I got off from the bed and headed to the toilet to wash my face. " I'm home alone and have nothing to do so, I decided to come over. Besides it's weekend. " this guy here doesn't know how busy I am. I have homework, laundry, cook, cleaning etc... to do. I don't have time to play.

" You know, I have so many things that have to be done today. " Yeah, like many many things to do. " Wanna go to that café? " oh man, here we go again. R's café, and by this R, they mean it as Riders. Yeah, Riders Café, Jake always invite me there to hunt some hottie daddy gay just to flirt.

" Let me do things here first "

" Oh, come on le- " I interrupt him.

" Oh come on. We know you can help to do things a little faster you know. " and into that he helped me do things in my condo.

After I got off from shower, I immediately wear pair of boxers and faded grey jeans with a white t-shirt.
I really love this white t-shirt, it has a peach printed on it and at the bottom ' power '. You get it? Hahaha
I set my hair and called Jake.

" Jake, I'm done. " I saw him at the sofa doing something on his phone and too preoccupied to hear me. What if I scare the out of him? Haha that would be fun. I bend unto my knee and crawl toward him, when I'm about to scare him he scream and me? Who tries to scare him, stumble down and wondering what did happen?

" What's wrong with you? Why're you screaming? " He looked excited,

" Oh my god, we gotta hurry. My date is already at the café. " he's date? So, he's making a third wheel? How dare he, I can't believe it. I, for once had a relation with someone never made them feel like third wheel.

" Seriously? So, you invited me just to have accompany and make me a third wheel? " giving him the look of ' Hello? '

" Haha you're re misunderstanding me. It's a friendly date not that date of what you thinking. " and I feel like ' oh, sorry bro '

" Oh, sorry. Well, let's go make our make to your D.A.T.E. then. " Haha we really like teasing each other. It's been our daily basis since the second week we've known each other.

" What up with that D.A.T.E. ? Never mind. Let's go, I'll drive for you today. "

We're doing it every time were going to somewhere. The one's who drive gotta treat the other one something delicious.

The drive was quite but fun, as we drove through with party music. As we got to the cafè, I see many old men and not that old men.

I wonder, what Jake's date looks like.