I waved back shyly, jumping when I heard Coach yelling for me, "Hey, McCall two! Come here!"

I pulled my helmet off, sweeping my sweaty brown hair out of my face, "Yes, Coach?" I gulped.

He gave me a stern look, "What the hell do you think you're doing, throwing my best player to the ground, huh?!"

I gulped again, "I was just trying to get my position, Coach."

He paused, a smile slowly breaking out onto his face, "Well, you did it!" He cheered, "You're our main attacker now!"

Everyone cheered, and I ran over to Scott, jumping onto him, "We did it, Scott! We made the shot!!" I squealed.

The two of us looked back to Allison, and her face was bright and happy as she jumped to her feet, jumping up and down, giving the two of us thumbs up.

This is gonna be one killer year in high school.

**

I stepped into Stiles' house after reading his text of a serious emergency.

I sat my bag down on his counter, and jumped when a hard thump sounding through his house.

I ran up the stairs, "Stiles?!"

I flung the door to his room open, seeing Scott shoving Stiles against the wall.

I ran over to them, pushing myself in between the two, my back pressing against Stiles' chest as I glared at my brother, "Scott." I tried, failing, "Scott, stop!" I cried as his fist grew closer to my face.

"Scott!" My voice seemed to change, low and authorities, and Scott broke out of whatever spell he was in, throwing his hand down on Stiles' desk chair, pushing it to the ground.

Stiles flinched, and grabbed my hand to pull me away from my brother as he huffed in anger.

Scott looked around, gathering his surroundings before looking back to Stiles and I, "I-I'm sorry." He said, "I, uh, I better go get ready for that party." He told us, grabbing his backpack and leaving.

He stopped right before the door, turning to look back to a scared Stiles, "I'm sorry." He said, finally leaving.

I stayed still, panting heavily as I tried to wrap my am head around my puppy of a brother deciding it was okay to try and attack our best friend.

I slowly backed away from Stiles, giving him an uneasy look, "Okay, what the hell is going on?!"

"This." Stiles said, lifting his chair up, and turning it around for me to see.

My eyes widened, "Scott did that?"

I studied the slash marks on Stiles' chair, and he nodded, "Yeah," he said, "and so will you if you're not careful."

I nodded slowly, "Well, I'm
staying home anyway, so..." I trailed off, slipping away, "I'll see you later?"

"No, wait, Katherine!" He stopped me, "I need to keep a close eye on the two of you."

I groaned, "That doesn't mean what I think it means, does it?"

He sighed, "Oh, it does." Stiles grinned, "You're going to a party."

**

I scavenged my closet for something to wear, when Scott let out a girlish shriek, "Mom!" He cried.

I poked my head out of my room, walking down the hall to Scott's room to see him tightly gripping his towel, fresh out of his shower.

His eyes met mine, and he jumped, "Katherine oh my God!"