Dells<33: I miss you. :(

me: oh I miss you so much more!

Dells<33: not possible love.

Me: it's very possible.

Dells<33: well, I'll talk to you later Em. Love you ton.

me: talk to you later, dells(:

Oh how much I miss her. I can't wait for the holidays, it's going to be absolutely amazing.

Time kept passing and soon enough, I heard the front door open.

"Baby?" I heard Hayes scream.

He walked in and kissed me.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Quite boring, if you want to know. I missed you. How was yours?"

"I missed you to babe. And it was okay. Interviewers always have the same exact questions, or all their questions require the same answer. It's tiring and extremely boring."

"Awh I'm sorry. We can have fun?" I said and he smirked.

"Oh my goodness no, not like that Hayes," I said smacking his shoulder, and he pretended to pout.

"I mean like watching a movie or maybe even go out for a little."

"Mery, I love you so much babe, but you are too boring sometimes."

"Am not! Wanna bet?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Give me a half an hour to plan out one of the best nights you'll ever have. If I win, you do what ever I want tomorrow. If you win, then you do what ever you want to tomorrow. Don't lie. Deal?" I said, and we shook hands.

He went to the living room while I went on my MacBook yet again.

My plans are going to McDonald's first. Then, we're going to the movies. Then we'll hit up Sky Zone, a big trampoline place, and later we can get ice-cream, even though it's November.

Sky Zone is one of his favorite places. Why? They have a basketball court that's a trampoline, and that's his favorite place to be inside the place. While he plays, I usually just bounce around and do tricks.

I started to get ready by getting a shower. I let the nice hot water go onto my hair, making me warmer.

When I got out, I put on my robe & blow dried my hair and then straightened my hair. For my outfit, I decided on a grey shirt that said # It Girl, black leggings, and my black vans.

I put on my makeup, sprayed on perfume, and put deodorant on.

When I walked downstairs, Hayes was on the coach watching a football game on tv.

"You ready baby?" I said, and his head looked my way.

"Of course I am, you look good," he said, putting his hands on my hips.