Taurus swung his axe melting the ice with the flames summoned from it.

"Torched takedown mooove!" Taurus jumped into the air bringing his axe down into the ground summoning a tower of fire which gray narrowly dodged.

"I have to lead him away from the city" Lucy thought.

Lucy started running away from the city catching Taurus' eye.

"I'm not finished with you yet Lucy!"

"Don't turn your back on me you asshole! Super freeze arrow!" Gray forged a powerful ice arrow striking Taurus' back sending him into the fields outside the city.

Lucy felt a sudden urge of pain as she felt a fist connect with her face.

"Taurus what did I say Lucy is mine!" Leo bellowed.

Lucy looked at the shadow lion and her expression quickly changed as did Gray's.

"Loke is a celestial spirit?!"

"Took you long enough to figure it out. I absorbed that weakling and now the darkness flows through this very body. Now prepare to die Lucy. Darkness impact!"

A shadow lion surrounded by purple flames soared right at Lucy ready to strike.

"Wool wall!" Aries blocked Leo's attack with her wool power.

"Lucy the celestial king told me to give you this. Aries handed Lucy a gold key with two fish engraved on the top.

"Thank you Aries!"

"Enough of this shadow spirits assemble!"

All of the shadow spirits appeared bringing an upset to Lucy's heart as she saw her spirits as evil spirits.

"Cancer. Aquarius. Taurus. Virgo and even Plue!" Me and gray can't take them on alone what are we going to do?"

The shadows spirits charged Lucy one after another whilst Taurus kept gray busy.

Virgo charged Lucy striking her with the cattle prod she wielded sending 50 volts of electricity through her veins bringing her to her knees. Cancer leaped into the air his pincers thirsty for blood as they neared closer and closer to Lucy's flesh.

"Oh no baby you'll look much better with one arm with that hairstyle!" Lucy closed her eyes ready to embrace for the pain she had in store.

All of a sudden, a sword blocked both of cancers pincers.

"You face one fairy tail wizard. You face all of us!

Cancer drew out his other four arms trying to claim Erza's life.

"Requip adamantine armour!" Erza blocked the pincers with her adamantine shield followed by quickly changing into her heavens wheel armour.

"Pentagram sword!" Cancer dodged the attack standing still to observe his newest opponent.

"Lucy we will hold off the others. You take loke down."

"Got it. Open gate of the fish Pisces!"

Two colossus fish arose from the awakening light crashing upwards from the ground. One had white skin whilst the other had black skin. Pisces charged the shadow lion mouths agape as they closed in on him.

Leo jumped onto the pale white fish tail running up it at tremendous speed up towards the head kicking the fish in the face.

The obsidian fish launched its own tail at the shadow spirit attempting to hurt the other fish.

Leo grabbed the black ones tail spinning it round in a seismic toss fashion into the sky.

The white fish now enraged tried to close its teeth on Leo as he stood on its back.

Leo evaded the creature at a quickened pace causing the fish to harm itself as it accidentally sunk his teeth into his own flesh.

Pisces had fallen to the ground causing the very ground to shake due to their mass quantity.

"Ha ha pathetic. And you're supposed to be a match for me?" Leo taunted as the fish lay there.

All of a sudden a mass light engulfed the two fish shrinking them in size.

"It's about time!" Leo groaned as he readied to fight.

Once the light disappeared, two fish were no longer there instead stood two human forms a mother and a son.

The boy was tanned with spiky white hair. He had a golden trident and scale patterned trousers with a shell necklace.

The female had a scaly opened up jacket just covering her breasts along with matching scale trousers.

"Let's go mum!" The boy said readying his staff.

"Be on guard we face a powerful enemy."

"Well well, I see you're just as beautiful as I remembered. It's a wonder you have a kid. It's not too late to join me you know." Leo said as he glared at her.

"No way would I join you scumbag! Let's go son."

"Right mum!"

The boy gripped his golden trident tightly as he charged Leo.

Meanwhile, the other spirits began their war against fairy tail.

The combatants had been decided. Plue vs. happy, Erza vs. cancer, Gray vs. Taurus, Natsu vs. Aquarius, and lisanna vs. Virgo.

"Don't worry everyone i'll fight Plue!" Happy said as he expanded his wings.

Plue turned from his innocent white to obsidian black.

Happy charged Plue gliding close to the ground.

"Max speed!" Happy shot straight at Plue but he stepped to the side grabbing happy's tail.

Happy was thrown to the floor by Plue a look of shock on his face as he witnessed shadow plue's power and evil nature.

It was hard to believe Plue was acting like this. Kicking happy in the gut as he attempted to stand.

"Ice make knuckle!" The ice forged attack closed in on the shadow bull.

But one swing from his axe, and it was melted away. Taurus charged gray punching him in the face whilst mooing in rage.

"You stopped me touching Lucy's nice body! I will kill you!" Gray groaned in pain but quickly followed with an elbow to Taurus' face.

"Moove it weakling!"

"Ice make arrows!" Gray formed a massive ice bow sending out numerous ice arrows at Taurus.

Taurus put his axe out in front of him spinning it at a quickened pace to summon the flames to protect him. Gray anticipated an action like this and used this distraction to sneak up behind Taurus. Taurus grinned as his prey approached behind him.

Gray yelled in agony as the sharp horn impaled his attacking leg.

"Ha ha you fell for it now don't mooove!" Taurus swung his axe towards gray sending out a massive fire ball.

Gray was trapped inside as the heat burned every inch of his body.

"Mum our attacks aren't even fazing him!" The boy said in an irritated tone.

"Damn it is he unbeatable!?"

The mother said unable to help feeling slightly intimidated by the sinister aura coming from the frightening beast.