Dan knew this was ballsy but he had to do it. He didn't know if Phil really liked him or what.

They had been friends for a little while, but had ended up growing to be best friends over a while. Dan knew there was some love but he didn't know how much love there really was.

"Dan," he said in between kisses. "You are," -kiss- "amazing" -kiss- "at this."

Dan grinned against his face, knowing he made the right choice to climb on top of him.

They were like that for a few minutes, it was until Phil felt his pants getting too tight, he knew they had to stop.

"Dan-" he said.

Dan looked a little nervous as he pulled away.

"What?" He said anxiously, as if he did something wrong.

Phil looked down at his crotch and Dan automatically started blushing.

"I'm- um, I'm sorry." He said acting flustered.

"Hey! That's a good thing." Phil said laughing. "But now I just need something to get rid of it.." He said still laughing.

"Bathroom or something else?" Dan asked him grinning.

"Something else." He said trying not to laugh.

"Right, okay." Dan said as he pulled some random diseases up on his laptop and showed Phil.

"Ugh! That definitely killed it!" Phil said after looking through about 10 pictures. His pants became less tight.
Dan laughed and gave Phil a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You know," he said near Phil's ear, "you're really hot when you laugh."

And he backed away and put Netflix back on.

"Next episode or a movie?" He asked Phil.

Phil was speechless.

______________________________

"Dinner's ready!" Dan's mum called up to the boys.

They both ran out of the room and down the stairs as quick as they could. They were both hungry after watching hours of American Horror Story...and other things.

"Thank you for letting me stay for dinner, Mrs. Howell."

"Of course, Phil! I hope you can stay again soon!"

"That would be lovely." Phil said.

Dan was blushing at how much respect Phil had for Dan's parents. Dan didn't even have that much respect.

They both sat down at the large dining table, next to each other, with Dan's parents across from them. As they began to eat, they immersed themselves with small talk with each other. It was up until Dan's mother asked a certain question.

"So, how long have you two been dating?" She asked.
Both Dan and Phil choked on their food, not knowing what to say.

"We're- uh. We're not dating, mum." Dan told her.

"Good! No dating until you're married!" Dan's dad jumped in.
There was a moment of silence until the other three, Dan, his mum, and Phil, erupted in laughter.

"Oh, please! You agree with me Louise." He finally spoke.

"I think Danielle can date any boy she wants. Even you, Phil. Actually that'd be pretty amazing if you both did go out. You should go ou-" She was cut off by Dan.

"Mum!" He said a little bit loud. He looked over at Phil who was staring down at his pasta, blushing. He was almost the same color as the sauce on his plate. And in a moments notice, Dan became the same color.

"You two are blushing. Why are you blushing? Blushing means you're up to no good!" Dan's dad said.

"Leave the kiddos alone." His mother said. Dan and Phil silently laughed with each other.

"But really," Dan's mother started, "how long have you two been together?" She said smiling.

"Oh god..." Dan muttered to Phil.

______________________________
WOWOWOWOWOWOW OKAY!! I hope this chapter was okay ?? There was some fluffy smut there for ya !

Btw have you guys seen the new bomb ass emojis ?? 🖕🖐🤘🖖✍🤖🤐🤗🤓🤔🤑🙄☄🌫🌪🌬⛄️☃

Literally so cool though. !!

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Vote and comment and tell me you love me.

If you actually read through this whole authors note, comment "shreks spork"

Okay guys !! Ily xo