"Your face." Dan said poking Phil's face. Dan's face, on the other hand, was bright red but because of the dark lighting, Phil couldn't see it.

"What's wrong with my face?" Phil gasped, sarcastically.

"Nothing. Nothing." Dan said laughing.

"Hey, Dan?" Phil said breaking the silence after a few minutes.

"Yes, Phil?" Dan said, staring at the screen.

Phil didn't say anything while he was waiting for Dan to look at him.

"What Ph-"

His sentence was cut off by Phil's hands on his face. In a matter of seconds, Phil's lips were on Dan's and they were both now fully aware of each other, and not the screen.

It was until Phil pulled away and said, "So Dan, next episode?" While grinning slyly.

Dan slowly nodded.

After 20 minutes of silence, Phil paused the show.

"Are you mad at me for that?" He asked.

"How could I be mad?" Dan laughed. He wasn't mad, he was just nervous is all. He wasn't able to be himself today and had to wear that mask of "Danielle" which meant Phil had kissed Danielle. Dan was confused about what this would mean for him and Phil.

"You seem a little, angry? I suppose." He said.

Dan shook his head.
"I just, I don't want you to think you kissed 'Danielle' rather than me."

Phil laughed.

"What's so funny?" Asked Dan.

"Because you're not Danielle at all. You're just Dan. You never will be Danielle to me." Phil shook his head still giggling at Dan's ignorance.

"Promise?" Dan said, with much hope in his voice.

"I promise." Phil said reassuringly.

They began the show again. Dan was smiling both internally and externally.

After a few minutes, Dan felt a warm feeling slip into his hand. He looked down and saw it was Phil's.

Dan smiled to himself, more than he was before.

Dan took a moment to assess the difference between him and Phil. Phil was taller than him, and more masculine, yet skinny. Dan was shorter than him, and more feminine, and skinny, just like Phil. He knew deep down that Phil didn't care what he looked like or who he was, but it still made him nervous that Phil would stop accepting him.

Dan gathered all the courage he had inside his tiny body and paused the show and closed the laptop.

"What're you doing D-"

Dan was sitting in Phil's lap, one leg on each side of Phil. He had Phil's face in his hands and was kissing him.

He was tasting every bit of Phil, and Phil was doing the same.