Chapter 11

Britton's outfit^^

Britton's pov:

I woke up to growling. I sit up and see Alexander with his hands up in surrender and Matthew Growling and standing in front of me.

"Mine" Matthew growled and looked at me. His wolf had already taken over. His eyes where pitch black.

"What's your name?" I asked. He calmed at the sound of my voice.

"Cole" he answers.

"Alpha you need to come with me" Alexander says quietly.

"No! She is mine! I will mate with her" Cole growls back.

"Than come with me, you can have me but it must be where Alexander brings you, and I will meet you after I get ready and dressed" I say as calmly as I can.

"Yes! Cole listen to our mate" Matthews voice fills my head.

"I want it to be perfect for us" he adds.

"Cole let me take over, be stronger than the blood moon, we can make this perfect for her, we can't mess it up! She has to be ready" he shouts.

I'm reading their mind link, I've never been able to do this before.

"No she is our mate, we have to. Listen to her she wants to" Coles answers.

"Please Cole. follow and listen to Alexander and I'll be there after I get dressed" I purr in his ear.

"NO! She isn't ready please don't take her Cole! She is only doing this because she thinks she needs to. When we both know she doesn't, we can do it when she is ready" Matthews voice fills my head.

I watch Cole follow Alexander out and I go into the closet and change into some clothes that where comfy.

I walked to where the cells where and wait for Alexander to tell me he is tied up and the cell is locked.

"He's secure but his wolf is very angry" Alexander came out holding his head.

"What happened?" I gasped.

"Cole smacked my head off the wall, are you sure you want to go in there? Matthew told me last night that if you do, he wants me to stay in there with you in case" he sighs.

"Yes, I want to" I say and snap my head to the door when I hear howling and screaming.

I walk in and Alexander follows. I see Matthew, well Cole, chained to the wall in the cell.

"YOU LIED TO ME!" He growls when he sees me.

"YOUR NOT MY MATE, YOU LIED TO ME MATES DONT LIE TO EACHOTHER" he growls.

"I wish you weren't my mate, I don't want you to carry my pups" he growls again.

I just break, that hurt, I collapsed to the floor and started to bawl.

"TAKE IT BACK YOU DIDNT MEAN THAT! YOU HURT HER! IF YOU WERNT APART OF ME, ID KILL YOU RIGHT NOW! Let me take over NOW" I hear Matthew.

"Alexander, do you know what time it is?" I whisper as I sit up from the floor. I must have passed out from crying.

"It's almost 10:30 at night, He's still freaking out, I carried you away so he couldn't see you" he giggles slightly.

"Oh, why hasn't your wolf taken over?" I asked looking up at him.

"Me and my mate, you know, when you were asleep, my wolf had to make sure I followed the Alphas commands first" he giggles.

"Oh" I giggle.

"WHERE IS SHE? I want her NOW" I jump in my place as Coles voice fills my ears, his voice is so harsh and vicious, it scares me, he scares me when he's like this.

But Matthew, his voice is soft but firm, but soothing and it makes me just want to kiss him.

"Could you go get me a snack?" I asked.

"Ok just don't go near the cell" he smiles and stands up.

"I won't" I smile.

Alexander has been gone for like an hour.

What is happening? I want food, I'm hungry.

I hear the door open and Alexander walks in, with a plate of chocolate chip cookies. I smile and he hands me the plate of warm cookies.

"Thank you" I smile and take a huge bite into a cookie.

"The blood moon should be over soon" Alexander smiles.

"He still might not subside" I sigh

"Well let's hope he does" he sighs.