Chapter 2

Matthew^

Britton's pov:

When we got to my room, I threw Cam a pair of his boxers and basketball shorts he keeps here.

I go to my walk in closet as I hear his towel drop. Me and Cam are very close if you haven't noticed.

I grab my black lace bra and matching undies. I drop my towel and slip them on. I than look for something to put on.

"I don't know what to wear" I whine and walk out of my closet and place my hand on my hips as I slightly stomp my foot.

"I got it don't worry princess" Cam smiles and walks over to me and kisses my forehead.

"Thank you" I groan as I collapse on my bed.

When I hear Cam clear his throat I sit up and smile. I stand up and walk to him. I grab the hot pink mini skirt and the Black fitted blouse in Cams hands and quickly slip them on. I leave the top two buttons on the blouse undone letting it show a little cleavage.

I apply some mascara and eyeliner, than put my hair in a high pony. I walked out of my room with Cam following me. We had to pass the dining room when I walked Cam to the door.

"Start without me, I'm just saying bye to Cam" I say to my mom and walk to the front door.

"I'll call you later" I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Alright, love you princess" he smiles kissing my nose and he leaves.

"Love you too" I shout down the street as I watch him walk away.

I walk back into my house and close the door. I walk into the dining room and sit beside my mother and wait for everyone to start getting food.

When they start to get food I look down at my lap.

"Thank you moon goddess for this life and the food on this table in front of me. Thank you for my wolf and my loving mother. Thank you for my loving but annoying sister. But please answer my questions as to why I am mated to my Alpha? He chose my sister over me, his mate? Please tell me you didn't make some kind of mistake. But other than my questions, thank you for all of these blessings you give me" I whisper only loud enough for me to hear.

"Goddess freak, get food" Dawn rolls her eyes.

"Sorry I like to thank the goddess for the things I have and I don't take them for granted like someone I know" I groan.

"stultum canis exprimamus" I growl more to myself than anyone. (It means stupid bitch in Latin if you don't speak Latin)

"Britton Spencer, watch your language" my mother says trying not to laugh. Matthew starts to laugh as if he knew what we where saying.

"verum" I giggle to my mom. (It's true)

"et est soror tua , non tamen nisi per simile, vel" she laughs. (she is your sister, its still not nice or apropriate)

"nesciebam, de quo dixeratis mihi linguam latinam Britton" Matthew cuts in on our conversation. (i didnt know you spoke latin, Britton)

Wow, he did know what we where saying....

"Romane ecclesie quam nostis, ignorat?" I asked looking at him. (How could you know?)

He just shrugs and I start to get my food.

"Am I the only one that doesn't know what you guys are saying?" dawn asked.

"Yup, but that's only because your a stupri fatuus" I roll my eyes and start to eat. (Fucking idiot)

"Does that mean too smart?" She asked looking at me. I almost choked on my food.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" I roll my eyes.

Matthew's pov:

She was perfect. When I first seen her I knew she would be a perfect Luna. But I'm not ready for a mate.

"But you also have a pack to worry about! And another thing, SHE'S OUR MATE! WHY WOULD YOU NOT ACCEPT HER? Because your fuck buddies with her sister?" My wolf scolds me.

"Here's an idea, BREAK IT OFF WITH HER SISTER AND ACCEPT HER! YOUR GONNA REGRET IT!" He growls.

"Her mother loves that Cam guy! SHE EVEN WANTS THEM TO BE MATES! Because you don't want our mate! If her mother knew, she'd probably let us have her daughter. But no that Cam guy is probably going to take her heart because you hurt her wolf" He shouts at me.

"She is mine! NO ONE WILL HAVE HER BUT US!" I growled at him he was getting me angry and that what he wanted. He wanted to take over so he could mark her in front of everyone so they knew she was ours.

"Well obviously not because who was she wrapped around a few hours ago? Who did she walk threw the back door with and they where both in nothing but a towel? Him. Admit it! You fucked up!" He was making himself angry also.

"Stop it right now!" I growl.

"You were even gonna reject her without thinking! But you would have lost me! How do you think her wolf feels right now? Because trust me you don't want to know! Because I do and it's not a pretty sight! She is broken on the inside! The only prerson holding her together is that guy and the fact that you haven't actually rejected her yet!" He growled getting very angry with me.

"Fine! I fucked up! Happy?" I growled.

"I won't be till you fix it and until we are FULLY mated to our mate" he growls.

"You okay babe?" Dawn looks at me. I nod and look at her hand that is trying to inch its way up to my dick. I push it off and she looks at me.

"What?" She asked.

"Just not up for that right now" I growl getting annoyed.

"What's wrong? Ever since we got here, you've been different?" She asked.

"I'm just thinking about a lot right now" I say.

Right now we were sitting in her room while I could hear my mates heavenly laugh from the kitchen downstairs with her mother.

"Let me take your mind off things" she says trying to kiss me but I pull away.

"Not now Dawn" I growl.

"Fine than I'm going to bed, night" she says and lays down. She turns out the light and a few minutes later I hear her lightly snoring.

I check the time and see it's already 1 in the morning.