Imagine #11 {Part 2}

Continued from last chapter

======================

(NORMANS POV)

The walk to y/n's room was filled with nerves and fear. I was afraid of what I was gonna see when I entered.

I didn't handle seeing my daughter like that so I have no idea how I'm going to react seeing the love of my life in a worse state.

The nurse stops at a door with the number '365' and turns to me, giving me a sad smile before opening the door for me. "Here" she says and gestures her hand towards the room. "I'll get the man waiting for you" she says and walks off.

I stand at the door, taking a deep breath, preparing myself for the worse.

As I step in my breath hitches in my throat and more (yes even more) tears build up in my eyes. My girl was laying on the hospital bed with a tube sticking from her arms and one going down her throat.

A sob escapes my mouth and I place the back of my hand up to silence it. "Baby" I whisper and make my way over to her, pulling a chair up next to the bed like i had previously done with y/d/n.

I grab her hand in mine. It used to feel so warm and soft in mine. Now, it's cold and pale. Like a dead mans hand.
A few tears land on her hand and I wipe them off. Again and again.

"Im so sorry... I should've never texted you" I sob and shake my head. "It's all my fault"

The door creaked open and I heard Sean's voice call out. "Hey brother what's wr-" he started to say but stopped mid sentence when he saw y/n laying the the hospital bed. "Holy fuck" he mumbles and sits on the other side of the bed.

"I don't know what to do Sean" I say looking up at him with my teary eyes. 

"Hey there's nothing you can do but be there for her ok? Don't be hard on yourself" Sean whispers comfortingly to me.

"It's my fault" I mutter looking at the ground.

"Hey don't even start that bullshit you hear me? I don't want to hear it and I know y/n wouldn't want you thinking that" Sean said sternly, looking me dead in the eye without skipping a beat between his words. This is why he's my best friend. My brother.

"She crashed because she was checking my text.. If I hadn't texted her so much-" I ramble but he cuts me off.

"That ain't anyone's fault and you're going to stop blaming yourself right now" he says and moves over so he's sitting next to me and places his hand on my shoulder.

I nod and sniffle, wiping my cheek with the hand that's not holding y/n's.

"Look at me and tell me you won't blame yourself anymore" Sean said.

I look over at him and nod. "I won't"

"It's gonna be ok brother.. She's tough" Sean says and pulls me into a brotherly hug, knowing I just needed comfort at the moment.

"Y/d/n is here too" I choke out.

Sean pulls away and looks at me. I know he love my daughter like his own. "Is she ok?"

"She's fine... Just some broken bones and a concussion" I mumble.

"What room number?"

"294"

Next thing I knew Sean bolted out of the room and I was left in the uncomfortable silence again. I just wanted to hear my girl speak to me. Tell me she loves me. The only sound in the room was the constant beep of her heart machine reminding me that she's alive.

"Baby I love you so much.. You're my whole entire world. You and our daughter.. I don't know what I would do without you. Fall apart probably. I would be a terrible father if I had to raise her alone. I need you. Like I need oxygen. You're essential to my life. But I want you to know that I don't want you suffering. I don't want you in pain. I hate seeing you like this. If you're holding on just for me don't. I won't be fine but I promise I'll try. If you can hear me, I want you to know that I'll be ok... Maybe not for awhile but I'll be ok" I start to say but pause to let out a sob. "We'll be ok... I don't want you in pain pretty girl. I don't want you to suffer and I know you are right now.... I just wish I wasn't so stupid and would've proposed to you. Made you my beautiful wife, gave you a beautiful wedding and an amazing honeymoon like you deserve.... But please baby, if your in pain you can let go. No matter how much it hurts I don't want you in pain.... I love you so so so fucking much y/n please don't ever forget that" by now I was sobbing hard. Even more than I was earlier.

I kissed her knuckles and watched her sleeping face. Wishing I could see her beautiful eyes.

The sound of a constant beep brought me out of my thoughts. It took me a second to realize it was her heart monitor. I froze. She can't be gone?! I know I told her it was ok but I take it back! She can't leave me!

"No" I whisper and stand up. "No!" I shout more.

Several doctors burst into the room and push me out of the way, examining y/n.

I watch from the back corner of the room as the do CPR and several different things to try and revive her but all fails. She's gone. My girl of 7 years, gone. How am I supposed to tell our daughter this.

They all sigh and hand their shoulders low "she's gone" one mumbles.

They all start to walk out of the door with ashamed looks on their face and one stops by me. "I'm so sorry sir" he says and continued walking.

When they left I broke down and collapsed to the floor. "I hate myself!" I cry as I curl into a ball and hold myself as I cry a river. "I'm so stupid!" I cry.

"I love you!" I shout. "I love you, I love you, I love you" I whisper over and over again to nothing.

"I miss you" I whisper and continue crying next to the lifeless body I once spent many many moments with and had a beautiful baby girl with. My life.

I stayed on the floor crying until someone came and got me.

I lost her.
I lost my angel.

=======================

Ok so that is the end of this imagine!

Now if you want a personal or requested one please message me!

I know I lost the other ones but I won't this time!

Please don't leave the requests in the comments.. It's easier for me to do it through message.

Please tell me who you want an imagine for and the plot. That's all ! Thank you and love you guys.

((Please tell me what you think of this one! I love feedback and it inspires me to write more))