Prefrences

Where he likes to kiss you. ((Including Shane))

Daryl - On the neck

Rick - On the cheek.

Glenn - On the lips.

Shane - Anywhere and everywhere.

Carl - On the nose.

Your favorite feature of his.

Daryl - His Perfect blue eyes that always show adoration and love when he's around you.

Rick - His strength... You love the way he's able to make decisions on the whim and always does what's best for the group.

Glenn - His laugh and the way he acts like a kid.

Shane - His arms and stomach. You love how every time he picks something up his arms flex and if his shirts off his perfectly toned stomach shows.

Carl - His hair. You love how soft and fluffy it is and love running your fingers through it.

How he kisses you.

Daryl - When no one is around he'll come up behind you and wrap his arms around your waist and leave little kisses on your neck. When he's done there he'll lightly spin you around and you wrap you arms around his neck as he bends down and presses light kisses to your lips.

Rick - Whenever he passes by you he'll grab you hand and pull you into his chest. Giving you small and loving pecks to you cheek and lips.

Glenn - He'll grab your hands first, kissing your knuckles and then pulling you in for a real kiss.

Shane - He will walk up to you and kiss you hard whenever he sees you. No matter whose around to watch he wants everyone to know your his.

Carl - When no one is around you two will make out like teenagers on a couch... Except instead of a couch a prison bed.

Favorite movie to watch together ((before apocalypse))

Daryl - Ride Along.

Rick - All the paranormal activities.

Glenn - Harry Potter series.

Shane - Fast and furious.

Carl - Avengers.

How he asked you to be his girlfriend.

Daryl - Ever since you had joined the group a few months ago, you and Daryl had become very very close. You were a great hunter so you and Daryl always went hunting together.

Today you two were on a hunt when Daryl suddenly stopped. Confused, you turned around and raised your eyebrows in confusion. "What's wrong Daryl?"

Daryl opens his mouth to say something but shuts it and shakes his head, walking past you.

"Daryl wait!" You call and jog up next to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him to a stop.

He looks at you. His eyes filled with an unknown emotion.

"Tell me what's up" you suggest.

Daryl sighs and looks at the ground as he mumbles something you didn't catch.

"What?" You ask, still holding onto his arms.

Daryl raises his head. "I kinda like ye' a lot Y/N .. More than friends"