Imagine #7 - Here comes goodbye.

Daryl imagine for AliceReeseLayne

- Allison's POV -

It had been a hard couple days. You and Daryl had been split up from the group when the 'Governor' tore down the prison. You had no idea who survived and who died. Beside Hershel, you loved Hershel.. he kept hope alive in the group. He defiantly didn't deserve that death.

You got lucky to get out with Daryl, your boyfriend. But lately he's been a real ass. Always walking away from you, pretty much ignoring everything you say.

"What are we doing here?" You ask as you watch Daryl walk up to an old cabin and pull out a tray filled with some kind of liquid in a bunch of jars.

Daryl just grunts and walks into the cabin while carrying the tray.

You follow him inside the cabin where Daryl had already opened the jar and drinking the contents. "What is that?" You asks curious. It didn't look like water but by the way Daryl was drinking it you knew he knew what it was.

"Moonshine" he quickly answered before drinking more.

"Can I have some?" You ask holding the bottle in your hands.

"I ain't yer chaperone" he grunts.

You shrug and take a large sip of the liquid. Your fave scrunches up in disgust at the fowl taste. "This is disgusting" you say.

Daryl scoffs and plops into a camouflage recliner. "Second sip is better" you sigh to yourself as you take another drink. It did taste a little better. Before long you and Daryl were both lit.

"Why have you been.. ignoring me" you slur.

Daryl glares at you before scoffing.

"What?!" You ask, growing agitated.

"Nothin" he grunts, taking another drink.

"I'll leave if you don't tell me!" You tell standing up, you almost tumble over being drunk and all but you hold your ground.

"Go ahead.. see how far ye' get" Daryl growls standing up so his face to face with you.

"I don't need you Daryl! I can take care of myself!" You yell at him.

"Good! Go ahead! I don't need no damn kid following me around everywhere like a lost puppy!" He yells, throwing his bottle across the room, shattering it into thousands of pieces.

"If I'm such a kid why are you dating me?!" You yell setting your glass down.

"I dont know good fuckin' question" he says walking away.

"Yeah walk away! It's what your good at" you yell at him causing Daryl to stop in his tracks and turn around, storming up to you with his finger in your face.

"You don' know nothin'! All ye' do is whine and complain! Well life ain't full of fairytales and unicorns sunshine! Ye' need to open yer eyes and realize that!" He yells in your face.

"You know what Daryl! I do need to open my eyes.. I need to open them and realize you're an asshole just like your brother! You aren't any better and I'm dumb for dating you!" You scream and start to pick up your stuff.

Daryl's eyes soften and he sighs. "Do you love me?"

You sarcastically laugh "I did.. but not after that"

Daryl looks at you, no longer mad, but upset with himself. For treating you like he did. "Sorry" he mutters looking at the ground.

"Whatever Daryl.. I'm leaving" you calmly say and look at him one last time before leaving the love of your life alone in the small wooden cabin to think about what just happened.

You knew that you needed him but this was for the better.. or so you hoped.