TWENTY ONE

Dustin had to double check and triple check the post that he saw. He refreshed his phone, making sure that his eyes weren't just imagining things.

"Babe?" He called out, and Luigi turned his head briefly to him, but went back to brewing the coffee.

"Babe! Babe!" Dustin called out again.

"I'm not lost quit shouting!" Luigi said while walking to the table where Dustin was. "Why? What's wrong?" He snatched Dustin's phone from his hands to see what made his fiance speechless.

"FUCK ME?!" Luigi exclaimed, his wide eyes almost leaving his face.

"Now? Okay." Dustin grinned, and Luigi glared at him.

"Shut up, babe. It's not what I mean! Is this legit? This picture?"

Dustin took a sip of his coffee. "Looks legit to me."

Luigi stared at the photo again. "Is this Lauren?" He squinted his eyes, then brought the picture closer to examine it. "Can be other girl, right? I can't see the face properly."

"Babe, that's clearly Lauren. Look at the stud on her nose. Besides, I can't remember Zayn having other friends with jet black hair."

Luigi studied Zayn's instagram post. It was a picture of a girl's face who was obviously sleeping, but most of her features were hidden under a pillow. The only things that were visible were her cheek, chin, collarbone and the hair.

And half of her nose which had a stud.

"Oh my God." Luigi murmured. "Lauren slept with Zayn?"

Dustin shook his head. "No, babe. It's not just that. Look at the caption, and look at Zayn's whole account."

Luigi did, and he gasped when he saw the words under the post.

Yes, I'm in love! My jaan xx

"Holy fucking shit." Luigi exhaled, then clicked on Zayn's profile to look at the other pictures. He was expecting to see photos of other girls that Zayn messed up with, but there wasn't any. It was all about his selfies, his gigs and his shoes. Not even a single post about his shenanigans with hot ladies. The only picture of a girl there was Lauren.

"As you can see," Dustin finally said. "Zayn isn't that type of guy who brags about sleeping with countless girls. And now, he's bragging. But he's bragging and shouting to the world how in love he is."

Luigi sat on the chair, then gave the phone back to Dustin. "Oh God. I thought Zayn just fancies her. I never imagine him falling in love."

"I'm expecting this to happen since he started posting song lyrics in his instagram two weeks ago. When he posted Love of a Lifetime, I already knew this day will come. He's in denial at first, you know."

Luigi sighed, and Dustin eyed him curiously.

"Aren't you happy for them? Especially for Lauren, she's been single for years." He asked, and Luigi just shrugged.

"I'm happy, seriously. I'm just worried. I mean, they are so different. And Lolo's parents, they will be furious. They hate boys like Zayn because a jerk already broke Lauren."

"Well, your parents were also furious about us before, right? But look at us now."

He gave Dustin a smile. "I know, but it's a different case. We fought together. What if Zayn leaves Lauren hanging alone?"

"I think they're gonna be okay, babe."

Luigi pulled his phone from his pocket to call Lauren. He wanted to confirm everything himself.