Chapter three: midnight beauty

It was midnight you wake up seeing that everyone was still asleep when

(Y/N): "great I wok-"

You were looking around until you realized that Ruby wasn't there were she was sleeping. You said her name quietly so that you wouldn't wake anyone up. When she didn't answer you got up and Went to look for her.

(Y/N): "Ruby are you there?"

You see Ruby outside sitting by herself, you then walk to her and you put your hand on her. she then turn around shocked and scared.

Ruby: "i didn't steal any cookies i swear!"

you then looking right at her and then a red line formed across her face and it looked like she was going  to melt right there.

(Y/N): "um Ruby?"

Ruby: "yes (Y/N)"

she said that well she was still blushing.

(Y/N): "what are you doing out here all by yourself?"

Ruby: "oh i just wanted get some fresh air"

you were looking at and ruby also noticed that it looked like you didn't like that answer. she then looked down to the ground, hugging her legs.

Ruby: "okay okay i just nervous is all and i don't know what my future is going to be like and i um"

she said this part very quietly so that you won't hear her

Ruby: "kind of like you"

(Y/N): "what did you say?"

she then turned towards you and starts waving her arms in the air.

Ruby: "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING AB-"

you then covered her mouth and turned around hoping that no one had woken up

(Y/N): "please be quiet everyone is asleep" 

you see her face is now covered in red and seems like she's blushing to much.

(Y/N): "Ruby can you please go to sleep and dream about you'r shining knight in you'r sleep"

right when you getting up Ruby then grabbed you'r arm and was tugging on it. 

(Y/N): "what is it Ruby?"

without warning she shot up and kissed you. you surprised by that but you didn't know what to do at the moment by kiss back about ten seconds later she broke the kiss.

Ruby: "what i said early is that i like you (Y/N)"

before you could say anything she went start to her bed. you then went to you'r bed all confused and before you could go sleep you said to yourself

(Y/N): "what just happened?"

(A/N): "hey guys sky here anyways i hoped you liked it and also *looks around* okay no one here anyways-"

Yang: "sky can you sleep with me tonight"

(A/N): "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT DRINKING THE BEER!!!, anyways i want to say that 1 yes ruby is the first to fall for you and 2 in the next chapter you are not in love but you do some feelings for ruby anyways see ya"