Chapter two: beacon

You heading to the front entrance until you heard a crate falling to the ground

(Y/N): "what was that?"

 when you turned around you say and whited haired girl holding dust and it also looked like Ruby was there. when you were going to see what was going on you say the white haired girl starting the shake the dust in front of Ruby.

(Y/N): "hey I don't think that's a good idea" 

But when when it came to your luck you were premuch to late to warn people. You then hear Ruby sneeze (which sounded cute at the moment) which then made an explosion right in front of you, but unlucky for you, you were In it. 

(Y/N): *cough* *cough* hey is everyone okay 

It was a few seconds of coughing before you heard someone's voice

???: "what do you think, we could have blown off a cliff" 

Ruby: "hey (Y/N)"

???: "do you know her!" 

You were about to say something before she interrupted you.

???: "because if you do you do you need to teach her manners!"

You were starting to get annoyed by her talking about manners and then a girl in black clothing came out of nowhere saying things that she didn't like you also learned her name was Weiss. She then stromed away mad making you and Ruby laugh a little and when you and Ruby were going to thank she walked away. And then Ruby fell to the ground.

Ruby: "welcome to beacon"

(Y/N): "tell me about it"

Then a blond hair boy appeared and helped Ruby. After a while you learned his name was jaune arc well you three were talking you found out what their weapons were.

Jaune: "so (Y/N) what weapon do you have?"

(Y/N): "oh okay then"

You then pulled out a buster sword and you then say Rubys eyes filled with amazement. She started looking at your weapon 

Ruby: "wow is that a buster sword! I never seen anyone use a buster sword before!"

After that you three then went to the main entrance hearing professor ozpins speech. When that was over you then hanged out with jaune for a while and even in place were slepted but it was quickly destroyed when you heard Weiss yelling at everyone. You got up and went to them

(Y/N): "hey Weiss can please Be quiet people are tr-" 

You then interrupted by the candles been blown out by; if her name right in the argument, Blake. You then went to sleep knowing what kind of future you can make with your new friends.

(A/N): hey guys I hoped you liked this part of the story and d-

Weiss: sky be quiet we're trying to sleep 

(A/N): SAME HERE!! Anyways I liked it and see you guys later 

P.s. Yes I wrote this part at night so I tried