Roses

A/N: Hi everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the story. I just want to quickly thank all my readers for all of the reads, votes and comments. Sorry this chapter is a little short, the next one has heaps lined up. Just to let you know, I have been reading all your suggestions and requests. All original HP content belongs to the amazing J.K. Rowling. enjoy xx

Severus, being as tall as he his, had his toes sticking out at the end of the tub. You being short, had your legs on top of his. You slowly moved your foot along his calve. You were both in a half sleep trance. The lights had been off and the candles illuminated the room. Severus had his buff arms around your shoulders. Your messy (H/C) hair was up, with a few stray strands in the water. Severus' jet black hair had been partially wet due to its length. The moment was perfect. Your left hand was in Severus' right hand. You lifted the other one and played with the rose petal floating in the water.

"Wait" Severus said suddenly, breaking the silence. He lifted his arm up and picked up his wand. He whispered a spell, I couldn't hear him. Slowly candles appeared out of thin air and floated around in the air. The room lit up gradually. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He had always been very talented at speciality spells. Or just spells in general.

"My ever talented boyfriend" I say, smiling. Severus tightened his grip around me.

"Anything for my (Y/N)" he says, kissing my forehead. The candle light flutters in the semi - darkness. Severus always loved to see you smile.

Flash back, 7th Year, Winter time

Severus' Point Of View

We sat along the frozen river. I looked at (Y/N) sitting next to me. She looked a little cold. I noticed that she didn't have her usual Slytherin emerald scarf.

"Here" I say removing my own scarf and wrapping it around her neck and small shoulders.

"Thank you sweetheart" she kisses my cheek. I felt my cheeks burn for a minute. She giggles and wraps her arm around my own. The river was solid frozen. I decided it was a blank canvas for the taking. I silently said a spell, aiming for the frozen river. A tall rose plant shot up a couple metres and spread around. I looked at (Y/N) and she had an excited expression on her face. One of the plants roots extended towards me. I picked the beautiful red rose and picked off the thorns and put it in (Y/N)'s hair. She smiled and raised her wand. The closest vine to (Y/N) changed into dark green roses. She picked a few and put them in my robe pocket.

"Press them" she says. I smile and nod. We started a hobby together, pressing flowers. We put them in our old school text book.

2 hours later

I walked up the stairs to the dorms. I walked into my dorm and headed to my bed. The snow had been falling down heavily outside. I saw my scarf sitting on my bed with a note saying 'thanks xx'. It was (Y/N)'s beautiful handwriting. I set the note down on my bedside table and sit on my bed. I smell the scarf. It had a strong smell of roses. I pull out the roses from my pocket and set them on my table. I lay back on the bed and sigh. I take my scarf and hold it close.

"I think I'm in love"

End of Flashback

I look back at that love sick teenager and realize that nothing has changed. I still am madly in love. Even more now than before. I pull the loose strands of hair from her face and kiss her. She smiles and kisses me back. I love her so much and I never will stop.