Rain

A/N: Hello Readers! I'm glad you've been interested in this story enough to make it this far. I hope everyone is enjoying everything so far. Please let me know if you like the flashbacks in the various chapter in the comments section. Also the song I mention in here is a really good song so check it out. enjoy xx

Back to your point of view, present time

You and Severus sat on a bench under a tree. You both happily ate your flavoured mousse. You had gotten white chocolate and Severus had gotten dark chocolate.

"Here (Y/N), try this" he held out a spoonful of his dark chocolate mousse and put it in my mouth. It was rich but creamy.

"Open wide" I say to Severus, bringing a spoon of white chocolate mousse towards his mouth. He smiled and happily accepted. I watched his facial expression go 0 to 60 real fast.

"That's extremely sweet (Y/N), how do you eat that?" He questions me. I simply laugh at his priceless expression and kiss his cheek. I see him blushing and slither my hand into his.

"I love you Severus" I say looking into his mystic eyes. 

"I love you too" He responds kissing me gently. His soft lips press against my own. I can't help but notice the subtle taste of dark chocolate on his lips. I hear a familiar voice calling out from a distance.

"(Y/N)! If you're done sucking face with lover boy, I reckon we better get home before the storm decides to take a leak" Desmond yells. Severus blushes wildly and stands up. 

"He's right, take a look up" Severus says looking towards the sky. I look up to see a violent mixture of greys filling the sky. I stand up and walk towards Desmond. Severus follows behind me. We rush to the car to meet Elise and mom waiting for us. I grab my keys out of my handbag and open the car. I take the bags off Severus and go towards the boot, while he goes towards the front seat. Mom and Elise do the same. I go to open the trunk to see it's already open. Desmond was already putting his own shopping into the trunk. I join him and stow away Severus and I's things. 

"I think mom went a little overboard with the fresh food" Desmond says quietly.

"You know I may be old, but I'm not deaf yet!" mom says from the back seat. Desmond wasn't wrong though. I looked at the several brown bags of groceries. I smile at Desmond and close the boot. He heats towards his seat and I heat towards the drivers side. As a open the door I realize that it has started to lightly rain. I shut the door quickly and turn on the car's ignition.  

"See I was right" says Desmond in a childish voice. I turn on the radio and Avicii's Talk To Myself plays. Severus looked confused at the weird digital sounds. I giggle to myself. I look forward and turn on the window wipers so I can see through the rain. 

"(Y/N), can we stop at McDonalds?" I look to Desmond through the rear view mirror. 

"Are you kidding me Desmond? Its pouring outside" I say at him. 

"So? We'll go through drive - through" I look at his sad face. I think about it for a minute. I am kind of hungry.

"I could go for a burger" says mom. 

"Well I guess we have to go" I shake my head and smile. Desmond makes a childish sound and I turn off the road to go towards McDonalds. 

Time skip, 7:30pm

I sat on the bed as Severus took a shower. It was still raining heavily outside and it had begun to storm. Elise and mom were watching a moive and Desmond had been instructed to go and find Damien, which he complained about but eventually agreed to. I turn off the room light and turn on both of the bedside table lamps. I look towards the bathroom to see that Severus had left his towel on the door again. I walked up to the door and knocked. 

"Severus it's just me. You forgot your towel" I wait for him for him to respond. I hear the water stop running and footsteps towards the door. You had always had a big bathroom. Your two brothers always envied that, because they had to share one that was easily half the size of your own. Severus opens the door, slightly blushing. You smile and wrap the towel around his waist. You tuck in the edge of the towel on his side. You look up, to see Severus smiling. He wraps his arms around your shoulders and kisses your forehead. You could feel his raised body head radiating towards your own skin. Just then an idea pops in your head.

"You know, we still have time for a bath" You say to him, sliding your leg against his. He smiles and kisses you softly but firmly on your lips. You almost didn't realise that he had undid your bag buttons. Almost. You smile and undo his towel. He picks you up bridal style and carries you back into the bathroom. Once you are in the bathroom he puts you down.

"I was thinking ahead of you" You look at the bathtub to see roses and candles surrounding an already filled bathtub. You smile and watch Severus get it.

"What are you waiting for?" He smirks. He puts his arms around the tubs edges, showing off his lightly toned torso. Definition of sexy, you thought to yourself. You put your hair up and take off your clothes. He smiles as he watches you and you slide into the water next to him.