Scorpio woman compatibility

Scorpio woman and...

Aries man: 9/10. If both can summon enough amount of respect for each other, this relationship can rock from the word go. He would appeal to her for his assertiveness, while she would floor him with her womanly charms. Passion, which they both possess, becomes the key to their long term relationship.

Taurus man: 5/10. Both share a lot of negative traits in common. Their innate stubbornness, domineering nature and possessiveness might come in the way of a successful relationship. Lots of hard work would be required to make this one work. Yet, I must say that I have also seen a few couples sail through comfortably with romance and harmony.

Gemini man: 6/10. Once the Gemini man learns to curb his flirtatious nature and give her the security she needs, this relationship can work wonders. Both are extremely passionate, which works in their favour. She will be taken in by his cool attitude but will need him to keep the romance alive to keep it going.

Cancer man: 9.5/10. This alliance would be full of romance and understanding. Both have the inbred quality to understand the other's emotional needs. The Scorpio will be full of warmth for the Cancerian's sensitivity, while he would give her the commitment and security she needs.

Leo man: 5/10. Not a very happening combination! The Scorpio woman's need for privacy will be spurned by the Leo man's constant yearning for the limelight. Although both are sensual, there is marked difference between their sensuality, which can stick out like a sore thumb in this relationship.

Virgo man: 8/10. Good combination! Both will be compatible with each other due to their intelligence, smartness and good looks. The Virgo man will make her happy by giving her the lead on the home front, while keeping her suitably impressed with his charm. But here too, the Virgo man would have to be expressive in order to keep the fire burning.

Libra man: 6/10. The Scorpio woman will have to show restraint and understanding to make this relationship work. She would need to learn to curb her possessiveness in order to give him space. On the other hand, the Libra guy will have to understand her passionate nature and fulfil her demands accordingly.

Scorpio man: 8/10. Here's a jackpot! Both share a lot in common in terms of adventurous nature, passion and love for good things. But both will have to keep their egos under check for this relationship to work.

Sagittarius man: 4/10: His easy going nature might be too much to take in for the intense Scorpion. She will find it difficult to find security and undivided attention in a Sagittarian male. It is likely that he would find her passion too monotonous in the long run.

Capricorn man: 9/10: The Scorpio girl is the Capricorn guy's dream come true. She has the right amount of liveliness to get the best out of him while he would be devoted and loyal towards her. He is capable of understanding her emotional needs and giving her the security she wants.

Aquarius man: 6/10: A relationship based on good conversation may not last long and that's what this is all about. These two are basically disparate in nature and their personality traits can come to loggerheads every now and then. A lot of compromise is required to make this work.

Pisces man: 8/10: If both are mature individuals, this relationship can work wonderfully in the long run as both have a compatible dose of similarities and dissimilarities to add different colours to a fulfilling relationship.

My ex was a Cancer, I still don't know why we broke up.

Vote and comment for a dedication!