Leo woman compatibility

Leo woman and...

Aries man: 6/10. These two can set the house on fire! Both are passionate, fiery and adventurous. While their mutual interests can strike the right cord, too much of similarity can be a hindrance, also since both have an unruly tongue and can be extremly stubborn creating stalemate situations quite often. If she finds a passive Aries man she can dominate or if the passive Leo woman finds the aggressive Aries man, things could work out well. I strongly feel in the long run for fire signs opposites attract and stick.

Taurus man: 7/10. This combination can work wonders only if both are able to tweak their personality traits a bit. He will have to be more understanding of her extrovert nature and she will have to be patient with his dominating attitude. But more often than not Leo women are seen drawn towards taurus men for their charm.

Gemini man: 8/10. The Gemini is knowledgeable and good at conversation, which the Leo girl will love while she is beautiful, intelligent and witty... something that he would appreciate. Once he learns to concentrate all his attention on her, rather than other women, this can be a great relationship.

Cancer man: 8/10. The Leo girl can give the Cancerian love, care and loyalty but she would need to understand his hyper-sensitive nature and control her tongue accordingly. As long as the Cancer man knows how to give her the space she needs, this can be a rocking relationship.

Leo man: 6/10. This combination can go either ways. Both will have to understand that there is only one spotlight and at a time it can be turned on only one of them. If one of them learns to take the backseat, this relationship between the lions can work well.

Virgo man: 4/10. What might kick-start well, may not last in the long run. The Virgo man doesn't have the answer to the Leo girl's constant need for attention. Moreover, she is not submissive enough to suit his needs.

Libra man: 8/10. Again a wonderful match! There will be romance, dance and much more in this relationship. The Leo girl will appreciate the Libran creativity and consistency, while in return the Libran would shower her with attention and care. As an add on, both are expressive about their emotions... something that would keep both quite satisfied.

Scorpio man: 5/10. Here the passions can go astray. This relationship would require anger management on a large scale. Moreover, she can get frivolous at times and he can leave her dissatisfied with his constrained love. Bossiness and impatience in both can also lead to strife. But the right amount of adjustments could make this work really well.

Sagittarius man: 7/10: Fun loving, cheerful and adventurous is the best way to describe this relationship. The Sagittarian however will have to learn to curb his flirtatiousness otherwise the lioness can get hurt. Romance and chemistry between these two is likely to last in the long run.

Capricorn man: 6/10: If they learn to make their disparity work for them, this can be a good combination. He should get used to her socializing and outgoing nature and she should get along with is sedentary lifestyle. But on the bright side, he would appreciate her determination and will power, while she would love his dependability.

Aquarius man: 6/10: With a few tactful moves this relationship can be made to work wonderfully. The Leo girl will have to make the Aquarian feel committed yet not tied down. On the other hand, he should give her ample of warmth and care. With more understanding this combination can go places and there will never be a dull moment in this relationship.

Pisces man: 7/10: This relationship can work on the basis of 'opposites attract'. He is bound to his self and lives in his own world, while she is a worldly person and loves to socialize. With true love and diligence, they can make this relationship work and they definitely have romance and passion to help them.

Vote and comment to get a dedication!!