Gemini woman compatibility.

Gemini woman and...

Aries man: 10/10. Wow! And double wow! This relationship sizzles! The Gemini girl is the ideal match for an Arien guy. An Arien's love for conversation is the answer to the Gemini curiosity, while the Gemini spirit is the answer to the Arien passion. Of course, the Aries man will have to balance his arrogance and ego around her and she will have to swallow her pride to put-up with his super blunt nature.

Taurus man: 8/10. With the right kind of adjustments, this combination can work out well. Once the Taurean learns to give the Gemini woman enough space, he will have a fun-loving and practical partner by his side and for life. In return, his steady nature would be a good anchor to her liveliness. He can be a dependable partner and can provide the emotional security she secretly yearns for.

Gemini man: 7/10. Since both share a love for good stimulating conversations, they might start-off on a pleasant note, but then they will have to make an effort to sustain the other's curiosity. Once the course of conversation is run, they might grow weary of each other. This relationship requires more than 'lip service' to work in its favour.

Cancer man: 5/10. The free Gemini spirit might not be able to offer the Cancer man the love and security he needs, neither will she be able to give him undivided attention. His serious demeanour might put-off the vivacious Gemini mind. If this relationship is to work successfully, a lot of adjustments are required at both ends.

Leo man: 8/10. The sociable nature of both these individuals can be a key to the success of this relationship. With her around, their relation will never lack romance or passion and with him in charge, it will be full of good humour and generosity. The only hitch here being that they can end-up offending each other's egos.

Virgo man: 8/10. With a bit of fine tuning, this relationship can go a long way. For starters, both have an understanding nature and an identical emotional quotient. The Virgo guy however will have to bridle his critical attitude, while the Gemini girl will have to keep her tactless tongue under control.

Libra man: 9/10. Another great combination! Both are sociable and party-lovers. There would be enough passion and romance in this relationship to keep the two going. The Libran wit and the Gemini liveliness would only add to the fervour. The only issue that could crop up is that they both love their independence and space.If they are in opposite zones and unable to connect, then it could mean trouble.

Scorpio man: 5/10. What might start off on a promising note is likely to meet with major roadblocks. The Scorpio man might get smitten by the Gemini passion and she by his persuasive charm, but in the long run he won't be able to put up with her inconsistent nature. She will find it difficult to cope with his demanding and dominating nature, not to mention his possessive attitude.

Sagittarius man: 7/10: Both are on the same wavelength intellectually, but their emotions tend to be out of sync. Her flirtatiousness can make him feel insecure, while he is too undemonstrative to suit her taste. But if both are in love these differences can be overcome with some amount of hard work and this relationship could actually work.

Capricorn man: 5/10: This one can swing either way! If they both learn to appreciate each other's good qualities, this relationship might work. Otherwise the Gemini's modern outlook will not go down well with the conservative Capricorn man.

Aquarius man: 8/10: Since both share common traits like non-conformist behaviour, love for adventure and spontaneity, this relationship is likely to work in the long run. There would be understanding in both and each seeks change and variety in life.

Pisces man: 5/10: Not a very happening combination! The Gemini girl is way too pragmatic to suit the lifestyle of the dreamy Piscean. It is also a balancing act between her blunt tongue and his sensitive heart. This relationship calls for a lot of compromises.