Libra woman compatibility

Libra woman and...

Aries man: 7/10. With the right amount of adjustments at both ends, this can be a good relationship. The Arian might have to curb his aggressive nature, while the Libra woman should learn to take fast decisions. Both are emotionally charged beings possessing the ability to interact with people. And that works in their favour.

Taurus man: 6/10. Although there are similar qualities, a long-term relationship is a difficult bargain for both. He is too possessive for the freedom-loving Libran and she is too outgoing for the homely Taurean.

Gemini man: 8/10. Wonderful chemistry! Both are outgoing and adventurous as well as adept at sharing a good conversation. The Gemini man will be able to meet the balancing needs of the Libra woman perfectly.

Cancer man: 6/10. A deeper understanding of each other's traits can help this relationship. Since a Cancer man is not good at voicing his feelings, the Libra woman might feel frustrated. Problems can also arise over money matters, since the Cancer guy loves to save every penny, whereas the Libra girl loves to splurge.

Leo man: 9.5/10. A match made in heaven! Both share qualities that they take pride in. Outgoing, affectionate and fun loving, a relationship between the Leo man and Libra woman is likely to rock.

Virgo man: 5/10. This combination can work, but with a lot of effort. These two are poles apart as far as their attitude towards life is concerned. They would need to come to terms with the disparities in their nature to make this relationship successful.

Libra man: 7/10. This one can swing either way. Since both have similar traits, if they don't keep their negatives in check, their relationship cannot stand the test of time. However, both will infuse each other with innate charm and their love for finer things in life can make their relationship last long.

Scorpio man: 6/10. In a Libra woman-Scorpio man combination, the path is strewn with potholes. Although she may find his passion attractive to begin with, she won't be able to take his headstrong way easily. Likewise, he will find it difficult to give her as much freedom as she craves.

Sagittarius man: 8/10: Once they get the relationship started, it would be a ball. But the catch here is to get it started. Both are hesitant to commit and would need lot of convincing to agree for a long-term relationship. They have plenty of creativity and good humour to make their relationship an affair to remember.

Capricorn man: 4/10: This might be a case of attraction at first and repulsion later. She will like his 'feet on the ground' nature at first, but later get tired of it, while her gregariousness will fire his imagination initially, only to be burnt out later. This relationship can only work with continuous doses of understanding and unlimited compromises.

Aquarius man: 9.5/10: The relationship between these two will be based on mutual satisfaction. Since both would value each other's freedom, there would be enough space for the relationship to mature beautifully. Both will enjoy each other's adventurous streak, intelligent conversation and good humour.

Pisces man: 6/10: Again a relationship that can swing either way. If she learns to handle his idealistic and emotional nature and he learns to manage her intellectual mind and independent attitude, this relationship can be pulled off.

Vote and comment for a dedication!